GE 46201 Enbrighten Z-Wave Plus Smart Light Switch with QuickFit and SimpleWire, Works with Alexa, Google Assistant, Zwave Hub Required, Repeater/Range Extender, 3-Way 2nd Gen, White & Light Almond
- VOICE CONTROL – Alexa & Google Assistant Compatible (requires a Z-Wave certified hub). Works with the following Z-Wave certified hubs: Smart Things, Ring Alarm, Wink, ADT Pulse, ADT Command, Trane, Vivian, Nexia, Honeywell, Home Seer, Harmony Home Hub Extender, Vera and more
- ADVANCED DESIGN 2ND GENERATION MODEL – Improved components reduced the housing depth by up to 20% compared to previous Z-Wave models and eliminated the need for heat tabs. Quick Fit enhancements are the ideal smart solution for older-style switch boxes, multi-gang configurations or any other application with limited space. Auto line-load sensing terminals support fast and easy installation by detecting line and load wires and configuring the dimmer accordingly. Dual ground ports, which are offset to avoid switch box mounting screws, support daisy-chaining in multi-switch setups
- VERSATILE APPLICATIONS – Control the device remotely with your smartphone and voice commands when connected to a compatible hub or enjoy manual ON/OFF operation from the switch. Home automation is simple through custom scenes, personalized scheduling and convenient alerts. The smart device operates perfectly on its own or seamlessly integrates into multi-switch setups with required add-on switches – models 12723, 12728, 46199, or 46200. Up to four add-on switches can be connected to the same device
- FULL-HOME COVERAGE – Z-Wave Plus works with all previous Z-Wave generations to allow continued expansion of your home-automation network. The switch is capable of controlling indoor or outdoor fixtures for whole-home automation and repeats your Z-Wave signal from your hub or other devices to extend your range by up to 150 feet. Extended signal range increases your home automation coverage to enhance your control
- EASY INSTALLATION – Requires indoor in-wall installation with hardwired connections. Neutral wire required. Includes white and light almond paddles (wall plate not included). Works with all LED, CFL, incandescent and halogen bulbs as well as other devices. Operating temperature range 32-104 degrees Fahrenheit
FIBARO The Button Z-Wave Plus Scene Controller On-Off Trigger, FGPB-101-7, Brown
- SIMPLE AND EFFECTIVE: FIBARO The Button lets you control any of your connected, complementary Smart Home Z-Wave devices with just a click. Enjoy the simplicity of this solution which comes with a unique, yet recognizable “button” design.
- ONE DEVICE, NUMEROUS POSSIBILITIES: Don’t limit yourself – FIBARO The Button lets you assign various actions depending on the number of times you’ve clicked it! Emergency? Click once. Want to let know your coming home? Click twice. Leaving home and want to close the entire place? Click three times. The Button will follow up to six clicks!
- SAFE AND RELIABLE Z-WAVE PROTOCOL: Like many other FIBARO products The Button is equipped with one of the most secure protocols that exist – wireless Z-Wave protocol. Thanks to the replacable battery you can mount it whereever you see fit – on the top of your fridge, under the desk or even hide it in the shelves, your Smart Home-your Smart Rules.
- DISCREET OR FLASHY-IT’S YOUR CHOICE: FIBARO The Button comes with a wide range of 8 colors: from discreet white, through distinctive brown to garish red or even striking yellow! Various colors-same satisfaction.
- HUB REQUIRED: Like all Z-Wave products because of their short response time and technical advancement also The Button needs an appropriate Z-Wave Hub to work with. Check out our FIBARO Home Center solutions or make sure your Hub supports FIBARO products.
EcoNet Controls EVC200-HCSML The Bulldog Valve Robot, Z-Wave Water Valve, Smart Home Controller Required, Easy to Install and No Plumbing Required, Valves up to 1.5″
- Easy Installation, No Special Tools or Plumbing Required. Fits Over Existing Levered Ball Valve.
- Size: 1/2″, 3/4″,1″, 1.25″ & 1.5″ Valves
- Controller Required. Compatible w/ SmartThings, Wink, Hubitat, Nexia, Control4, Universal Devices, Honeywell, etc.
- Don’t have a Smart Home Controller, check out the Bulldog-WIFI
- High Torque and Intelligent Stroke Control Make EcoNet’s Bulldog Valve Robot Ideal for the Toughest Valves and Installations.
ZOOZ Z-Wave Plus 4-in-1 Sensor ZSE40 VER. 2.0 (Motion/Light/Temperature/Humidity)
- 4 SMART SENSORS IN 1: This compact device detects and reports motion, temperature, humidity, and light level to your smart home app. Compatible Z-Wave hub required, sold separately.
- NEW IMPROVED VERSION: The included CR123A battery makes the sensor lasts much longer than the previous version. Updated motion detection allows you to get even quicker activity reports.
- CUSTOMIZE IT: Choose from 7 levels of motion sensitivity, adjust the motion re-trigger interval, and pick from 4 different LED indicator modes (your hub needs to support advanced parameter input).
- SECURITY FIRST: This sensor is equipped with bank-grade AES signal encryption. It’s Z-Wave Plus certified to ensure it complies with the highest industry standards.
- WILL IT WORK WITH MY HUB? This sensor is NOT supported by Wink, Vivint, ADT Pulse, Qolsys, or other Z-Wave alarm panels. It will work great with open systems like Almond (Securify), HomeSeer, Home Assistant, Hubitat, SmartThings Hub with custom device handler (contact seller for instructions), VeraEdge, VeraLite (running under UI7), and VeraPlus.
Zooz Z-Wave Plus S2 MultiRelay ZEN16 for Garage Doors, Sprinklers, Gas Fireplace; 3 Dry Contact Relays (15A, 15A, 20A); 12-24 V AC/DC or USB C Power; Signal Repeater; Hub Required
- 3 RELAYS IN 1: Control 3 dry contact relays independently with one MultiRelay. Connect an optional wall switch for manual on/off control or use your Z-Wave hub (required, sold separately) for wireless control and automation. Your smart speaker is NOT a Z-Wave hub. Does NOT fully work with Wink or Z-Wave alarm panels like Ring, Vivint, or Alarm.com (R1 control only). Custom handler required for SmartThings, go to Zooz support page for details.
- VERSATILE APPLICATIONS: Great to automate your garage door (up to 3 doors with just 1 MultiRelay!), commercial garage doors at your business, gas fireplace, sprinklers, doorbell, landscape lights, pool pump, whole house fan, and any 1-240 V device up to 20 A.
- DIY INSTALLATION: Power it with a standard USB C cable and a 5V power supply (do NOT use USB chargers or Apple accessories) or 12-24 V AC/DC power source. Wall-mount ready. Power adapter or USB cable NOT included. Jumper wires NOT included. Do NOT power with 110 V!
- RELIABLE Z-WAVE: Comes with the latest S2 security and a powerful Z-Wave Plus signal repeater to boost your network. Remembers and restores on/off status after power failure. Built-in auto-on and auto-off timer available if your hub supports advanced settings. The device is ETL certified and conforms with North American safety standards.
- HUB COMPATIBILITY: This is an advanced Z-Wave device and it requires an open Z-Wave hub to display correctly. It was tested to work well with Hubitat, Vera, openHAB, and on SmartThings with a custom device handler (please go to Zooz support page for details). ADT Pulse, Vivint, Wink, and Ring all offer partial control (one relay or all at once instead of individual control for the relays).
- Inter-operable with countless IR, RS-232, Relay and IP controlled products
- Delivers fast, two-way control of a multitude of A/V components and home automation devices
- Both on and off-premises capability for programmed systems
- Multiple homes may be set up to accommodate multiple properties such as home and vacation home
- Application launcher feature allows you to gain quick access to other apps, like email, weather and more without exiting the URC Mobile app
- Multiple Android devices can be used in one system with one setup card
- Requires a professionally installed MRX-Series Advanced Network System Controller or a ccGEN2 CP Processor per system and URC Mobile Setup Card
SAMSUNG SmartThings Smart Home Hub 2nd Generation
- Your smart home needs a brain, so get started with a SmartThings Hub. It connects wirelessly with a wide range of smart devices and makes them work together
- Add smart devices and put your home to work. Choose from a wide range of compatible devices, including lights, speakers, locks, thermostats, sensors, and more
- Use the SmartThings app or Amazon Alexa to control your smart home. Teach your house new tricks by telling it what to do when you’re asleep, awake, away, and back home
- Power: In-wall power adapter with about 10 hours of backup power from 4 AA batteries (included) Communication. Protocol: ZigBee, Z-Wave, IP. Range: 50-130 feet Operating Temperature: 41 to 95°F. Compatible Brands: Honeywell, Philips Hue, Kwikset
- Requires an internet-connected Wi-Fi router with an available Ethernet port, plus the free SmartThings app for Android (4.1 or later) or iPhone (iOS 9.0 or later)
- Compatible Brands: Honeywell, Philips Hue, Kwikset
- A more powerful processor and local app engine means faster performance and enabled offline processing
- Hub connects to your Internet router via the included Ethernet cable, the Hub has a ZigBee, Z-Wave, and Bluetooth radio and also supports selected IP-accessible devices
- Replaceable batteries provide backup power that keeps the hub operating locally for about 2 hours if there’s a power outage
- Please reference User Guide and Specification Sheet below under ‘Technical Specifications’ for instructions on how to add devices and troubleshoot connectivity issues
- Kindly refer user manual and instruction video for reference
- Hub connects all of the different smart devices around your home so you can remotely control your home’s security, energy usage, lighting, and more, Range: More than 50 to 100-feet, Power Source: In-wall AC (100-240V)
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.