Razor DXT Drift Trike
- Where Downhill Meets Drift. Ages-14 and up. Maximum weight-198 pounds
- Steel trike style frame combined with Super Slider POM rear wheels
- Riders can power slide through corners, throw fish tails or fast 180s!
- Front free-wheel with BMX style platform pedals and alloy crank
- Features: moto-style handlebars, pro-style grips, triple crown fork, adjustable bucket style seat, and tow hook attachment, grip tape on rear axle
Razor Ground Force Drifter Super Slider POM Rear Tire/Wheel Set (Set of 2)
- Factory replacement rear wheels for the Razor Ground Force Drifter
- Only compatible with the Razor Ground Force Drifter.
- Sold as a set of two rear wheels
- Drifter Rear Wheels are NOT compatible with the Razor Ground Force Go Kart.
Razor RipRider 360 Caster Trike – Blue
- 360 degrees of ultimate spinning action!
- Dual inclined casters allow resistance-free drifting and spinning action
- Features MX-style handlebar with rubber grips, double crown fork design, and welded steel frame and fork
- Hi-Impact, front wheel with flat-free tire
- Rugged steel construction for endless play!
Razor FlashRider 360 Caster Trike
- Based on Razor’s award-winning caster tricycle, this zippy version turns and drifts on dual inclined caster wheels, with an exciting Spark Bar feature
- Welded steel frame and fork, dual inclined casters for drifting and spinning action, and high-impact front wheel with flat-free tire
- MX-style handlebars with rubber grips, three-piece crank, double crown fork design, and spark Bar with replaceable Spark cartridge
- Replaceable Spark cartridges also sold separately; recommended for users age six and up; some assembly required
- Measures 24.5 by 25.75 by 40 inches (W x H x D) with 17.5-pound weight and 160-pound maximum rider weight
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.