Maxxis Minion FBF 27.5×3.80 Tire 120tpi, Dual Compound, EXO Casing, Tubeless Ready, Black
- Package length: 11.684 cm
- Package width: 23.622 cm
- Package height: 30.48 cm
- Product Type: CYCLING TIRE
Maxxis Minion FatBike Front FBF 26 x 4.8, 60tpi, Double Compound
- Maxxis Minion FBF Front DC Tire Max Minion FBF Front 26×4.8 Bk Fold/60/dc
Maxxis Minion FatBike Rear FBR 26 x 4.8, 120tpi, Double Compound, EXO Puncture Protection, Tubeless Ready
- Minion FBR Tire
Maxxis Minion FBR Folding Dual Compound Exo/tr Tyre – Black, 27.5 x 3.80-Inch
- Maxis Minion for 27.5 x 3.80 120 TPI folding dual compound exon/ TR tyre
- Ramped paddle shaped center knobs roll efficiently and provide excellent traction for climbing and braking
- Minion signature channel cut side knobs provide excellent cornering traction
- Intended use: loose, loose over hard, medium, wet
- EXO casing provides protection on sidewalls for extreme cut and abrasion resistance while remaining lightweight and highly flexible
MAXXIS Minion DHF Wide Trail 3C/EXO/TR Tire – 29 x 2.6in MaxxTerra, 3C/EXO+/TR, 29×2.6
- Minion DHF Tire
Maxxis 27.5×2.3 M-327RU Minion DHR II F60 DC EXO TR
- Product Type: Cycling Tire
- Package Dimensions: 13.8 L X 21.4 W X 30.9 H (Cm)
- Country Of Origin: United States
- Package Weight: 0.88 Kilograms
MAXXIS – Minion DHF Tubeless Ready Bicycle Tire | 27.5 x 2.8 | 3C MaxxTerra, EXO
- MINION DHF: With a tread design that deftly balances rolling speed with braking and cornering traction, it’s hard to find fault with the Minion DHF. That’s probably why it’s one of the most imitated tires in mountain biking.
- 3C MAXXTERRA: An intermediate compound configuration used in select mountain tires. 3C MaxxTerra is softer and offers more traction than 3C MaxxSpeed, yet provides better treadwear and less rolling resistance than MaxxGrip.
- EXO: An extremely cut-resistant and abrasion-resistant material added to the sidewalls of select mountain tires. This densely woven fabric is also lightweight and highly flexible, ensuring that the performance of the tire remains unaffected. Choose EXO Protection for exceptionally rocky, treacherous trails where the chance of sidewall cuts and abrasions is high.
- TUBELESS READY: Sealant-compatible rubber is used with a Tubeless Ready bead to securley lock to the rim with, or without, an innertube.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.