ARIAT Men’s Fr Polartec Balaclava Black One Size
- Rayon / Elastane Construction
- CAT 2, ATPV 15, NFPA 2112, NFPA 70E
- Accessories not included
BENCHMARK FR Flame Resistant Face Mask Neck Gaiter, One Size, Beige
- Arc & Flame Resistant for Life – This 5.2 oz material is a soft, inherent blend of Modacrylic, Cotton and Nylon. They will remain arc and flame retardant regardless of the washes and wear cycles. These neck gaiters, or face masks, are NFPA 70E Compliant, HRC / CAT 1, EBT = 6.4 cal/sq-cm and meet ASTM F1506. Don’t add fuel to the fire in the event of an arc flash or flash fire. One Size Fits All. These FR neck gaiters have an asymmetrical, stretchable rib panel so it can fit any size head.
- Tired of Itching? Skin Safe & Lightweight – This FRC fire resistant fabric is safe to wear directly against your skin when at work. The flame resistant materials used are non-allergenic and will not react with your skin. We voluntarily meet the most stringent international health codes related to formaldehyde, ammonia, arsenic, heavy metals and other toxins. Go ahead and sweat in it.
- Safety Doesn’t Have To Be Boring – it can be cool and comfortable. These were developed for an electrical utility whose lineman did not want to wear a respirator or balaclava to keep the creosote off their face in the hot Texas summers. Since launching these fire retardant masks, welders, oil & gas workers, miners and electricians have all worn and loved these for their year round comfort and protection. Every FR face mask comes with a hard hat sticker.
- Made in USA Headwear for Men & Women – We believe in making high quality fire retardant rated products right here in the USA. These arc and flame-resistant face muffler hoods were designed, developed, tested, printed and sewn at our facility in California. BENCHMARK FR manufactures in-house to ensure quality and value. Proudly bearing the “Made in the USA” label.
- Unconditional Lifetime Warranty – We stand behind all of our FR Clothing products including our face masks, button tshirts, long sleeve henley shirts, welding pants, bandanas, jackets, and coveralls for men and women. So much that we will repair or replace all BENCHMARK FR clothes, even if the damage was caused by accident. If for any reason these tears or breaks, get in touch with us and we will fix them for free no questions asked. Just don’t lose them!
FR Rated Balaclava, Winter Face Mask, Thermal Fire Resistant Modacrylic Fleece, Ergodyne N-Ferno 6828,Black
- FLAME-RESISTANT – Meets requirements of Performance Specification ASTM F1506; Designed to be worn where ARC Flash situations can occur
- ANTI-STATIC – Meets the performance requirements of EN1149
- COMFORTABLE FR FABRIC – Soft, thermal fabric feels comfortable against your skin
- THERMAL PROTECTION – Warmth in mild to extreme conditions
- LONG LENGTH – Full thermal head & neck coverage that easily tucks into jackets
- REFLECTIVE ACCENTS – Help keep wearers seen and safe
Carhartt Men’s Fr Force Balaclava Hard Hat Liner Navy One Size
- 9 Oz. 100% Fr Cotton Twill
- 2-in-1 hat and face mask
- CAT 2 and 2112 rated
Black Stallion – AH1520-NV AH1520 TruGuard 200 Arc Rated FR Cotton Balaclava One S Blue
- Single layer Flame-Resistant cotton knit head protection
- Single layer circular drape protects neck
- Nfpa 70E, ASTM 1506 compliant
- Arc 2 Rated; ATPV of 10 cal/cm
- Applications – Welding
Caterpillar Flame Resistant Balaclava, Black, One Size
- NFPA 2112 – UL Certified / 70E – CAT 2 ARC Flash Protection, ATPV 8.6, ASTM F1506
- 45% Lyocell / 40% Modacrylic / 15% Para Aramid Jersey
- Moisture control
- Anti odor
Ergodyne – 16848 Winter Balaclava, Fire Resistant, FR Compliant-Meets ASTM F1506 & NFPA 2112, N-Ferno 6847, Black Navy
- FIRE-RESISTANT – Designed to be worn where ARC flash and flash fires situations can occur
- DUAL COMPLIANT – Meets requirements of both NFPA 70E per ASTM F1506 and NFPA 2112
- ARC RATED – CAT 2; 20 cal/cm2 ATPV
- HINGED DESIGN – For versatile wear from neck gaiter to ski mask
- BREATHABLE WARMTH – Utilizes Polartec FR Power Grid fleece fabric for enhanced thermal capabilities while remaining lightweight and breathable
BENCHMARK FR Flame Resistant Lightweight Balaclava, One Size, Gray, Made in USA
- Soft & Breathable: The BENCHMARK FR Arc and Flame-Resistant Balaclava Lite is made from a soft blend of modacrylic, cotton and nylon. The material is comfortable to wear and breathable, so you don’t feel like you are wearing a wet rag on your head.
- Fits Comfortably Under Hard Hat: The BENCHMARK FR lightweight flame-resistant balaclava fits comfortably under any hardhat and can be worn with the mask over the nose or can be pulled down below the chin.
- Flame Resistant For Life: The flame-resistant properties of the BENCHMARK FR Arc and Flame-Resistant Lightweight Balaclava will remain for the life of the product. You can wash it as much as you want and not worry. It can be washed in a regular laundry, just make sure not to use bleach. It is also safe to wear against your skin and safe to breathe through.
- Made in USA: The BENCHMARK FR arc and flame-resistant lightweight balaclava was designed, developed, tested and sewn at our facility in California. BENCHMARK FR manufactures in-house to ensure quality and value. Proudly bearing the “Made in the USA” label.
Magid Safety ARH650GY Balaclava | 6.5 oz. AR Defense NFPA 70E HRC/CAT 2 ASTM D6413 Compliant Balaclava – 8.2 Cal/cm2 ATPV Arc Rating, One Size Fits All, Gray (1 Balaclava)
- AR/FR protection and moisture wicking properties
- Lightweight flame resistant fabric
- 82 cal/cm2 ATPV arc rating, 65 oz interlock knit balaclava
- Country of origin: United States
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.