Elenco FM Radio Kit
- Build this kit to assemble a monophonic FM receiver (88-108mhz) with electronic auto-scan
- Will help you understand the basics of working with printed circuit boards
- Become familiar with a variety of electronic components
- Develop good soldering skills
- For 30 years Elenco has been using their strong engineering and design skills to develop reliable, affordable electronic test equipment, tools, and educational kits
MiOYOOW FM Digital Radio Kit DIY Soldering Project Adjustable Wireless Receiver 87-108MHz FM Radio Module DIY Kits for Soldering Learning Teaching and Home Education
- 📻【FM Radio DIY Kit】: The Electronic Solder DIY Kits are used to installed to a FM radio (87-108MHz). This soldering DIY kit help you to learn basic electronic knowledge and circuit principles, and practice soldering skills enjoyably for you and your kids, or students, or DIYers. At the same time, you will own a FM Stereo which has excellent sound quality, stable performance and cool appearance when you finish the project.
- 📻【Great School Science Project】: Great electronic DIY kit for soldering practice and beginners and also suitable for family education. Not only to improve your soldering skills, you will also will be more familiar with electronic components and learn more interesting electronics things. You can get detailed and clear instructions by scanning the QR code that comes with the package.
- 📻【Easy to Assemble】: The connection that was clearly mapped and labeled on the board makes it easy to assemble. And you can download the clear use manual to introduce the soldering method of each component (we have uploaded the user manual on the Amazon page at Technical Specification). If you can’t get the manual in some case, or have other needs, please contact us directly and get response within 24 hrs.
- 📻【Functions & Features】: FM 87-108MHz, work voltage: DC 4.5-5.5V. Digital display, easy to adjust and use. Automatic memory function after power off. Power saving function, The display can only show for 5 seconds and then enter to power saving mode. ( the sound quality will be better, after the digital tube display is turned off). 5V 1A DC005 power adapter with 5.5*2.5mm power plug is needed (not included)
- 📻【Perfect After-Sale Service, Supports Wholesale】: This is DIY kits, not the end product! The Soldering Project requires basic electronic knowledge and hands-on ability. Please download the User Manual before installing. Any issues, please do not hesitate to contact us directly for further help. We have long been engaged in Electronics Related Products wholesale and retail business. Welcome letter to discuss the wholesale business. The bigger the amount is, the more favorable the price is.
Elenco AM/FM Radio Kit |Switch Between ICs & Transistors | Lead Free Solder | Great STEM Project | Superheterodyne Designed to AM and FM Broadcasts | SOLDERING REQUIRED
- Do & Learn – Soldering Required
- 56 page Training Course is divided into 9 lessons
- Audio Amp, AM Detector, AM IF, AM Amp, AM Mixer & Oscillator, FM Detector, 2 x FM IF, FM RF Stages
- Electronics training course appropriate for High School and University level curriculum
- “Superheterodyne” designed to receive standard AM and FM broadcast frequencies
- “Superheterodyne” receiver of AM and FM broadcast frequencies
- Unique PCB design lets you place parts over corrosponding symbols on the printed circuit board
- Detailed manual is included to provide easy instruction
- Theory of operation for each section explains what the stage was designed for, and how it works
- For more than 30 years Elenco has been developing reliable and affordable electronic test equipment, tools, and educational kits
AM FM Radio Kit Soldering Project Kit for Learning Practicing Teaching Electronics, Great STEM Project and Gift, New Version
- 2 Kinds of Radio Model – AM and FM. 2 mechanical and classic adjustment modes will give you more choices. Enjoy the radio stations after you done!
- A Great STEM Project – This radio kit is an electronic educational kit, it’s very friendly to electronics starters and students to learn soldering or electronics knowledge. Not only you will improve the soldering skills, but also will learn more interesting things!
- No Plastic Case and Other Complicated Accessories – the whole radio kit is simple and easy to make, it is a set of very interesting and academic electronic kits. With the reasonable design, the radio could be stable standing on any flat place.
- High Quality – Fiberglass board with black oil could make it fast heat dissipation and high hardness. It also has clear markings and a big speaker. With the reasonable design, you could place the radio easily then enjoy your favorite stations.
- 2 AA Batteries are Needed – Finished size: 12 x 8 x 5.5 cm ( The antenna is 30 cm) Please feel free to contact us if you have any needs, we’d love to hear you!
Snap Circuits FM Radio Kit
- Tune it favorite FM radio station
- Parts snap together-no soldering
- Clear and concise Illustrated Manual Included and Available Online.
- Easy to build using Easy to follow directions.
DIY Radio FM Receiver Kit – MakerFocus Digital Radio 76MHz-108MHz Adjustable with Speaker and 5V Power Supply Easy to Assemble for Soldering Learning and Family Education Adult Beginner
- [ 76MHz ~ 108MHz FM Radio ] It is a low-voltage and low-power fully integrated single-chip FM radio product. The FM frequency can support 76MHz ~ 108MHz, the radio effect is very good, and 50 radio channels can be stored
- [ Funny DIY ] Enjoy the fun of hands-on, enjoy the wonderful sound brought by your own creation
- [ Power-off Memory Function ] After turning off the power and powering on again, the radio station before the power-off is played
- [ Power-saving Function ] Each time the power is turned on or the FM key is pressed, the digital tube displays the frequency for 5 seconds, and the digital tube display is automatically turned off after 5 seconds; When the digital tube is displayed, it will interfere with the sound. Turning off the digital tube will reduce the interference
- [ Easy to Assemble ] Detail installation tutorial for reference, The operation steps are clear and easy to understand
IS FM Digital Radio Kit DIY Soldering Kits Project FM 87-108MHz Adjustable Wireless Receiver Timed Broadcast Function for Soldering Learning Teaching and Enjoying Life
- 【Great Science DIY Learning Kits Tool】It is an interesting FM radio soldering DIY kits, which equipped with the advanced chip, all electronic components on the radio circuit board are direct package structure, radio demodulation chip CD2003GP, audio power amplifier chip TDA2822 are DIP double line direct package, which is suitable for soldering learning beginners.
- 【Timed Broadcast Function】FM Radio Kit Updated version, you can listen to the video wherever you are, meanwhile, it is also a clock, you can know what time it is anytime! Especially, you can decide when you will listen to the radio via setting an alarm clock.
- 【Power-off Memory Function】FM 87-108Hz Radio kit with power-off failure memory function. For example, if you set the alarm clock at 8:00 AM every day, it will play the radio station that you listen to last time.
- 【FM Radio soldering Practice Kit parameter】FM Radio kits’ working voltage:3V, working power:0.5W. When the power turns off, the LCD Will display time, when the power turns on, the LCD will display frequency. (Tips: This is a 12-hour system clock, If you want to set the clock, please note “AM” and “PM“!）
- 【High-quality After-sale Service】If you have any questions about the product/soldering process, please feel free to contact us! No matter how small the problem is, and our goal is for you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase.
Tecsun 2P3 AM Radio Receiver Kit – DIY for Enthusiasts, Built it into a Radio case !
- Build a high performance AM radio Receiver
- DIY for enthusiasts, higher sensitivity than 99% AM radios on the market
- Step-by-step Guide included
- Great for learning and education
- Completed it with a radio case, make it your favorite radio and take it anywhere you want, Tell and Show !
AIMELIAE 1PC AM FM Radio Kit Parts CF210SP Suite For Ham Electronic Lover Assemble DIY
- 1pc AM FM Radio Kit Parts CF210SP Suite,Not recommended for beginners,hope you have fun with this Kit.
- Need to have a certain theoretical knowledge to complete, test the practical ability
- For related instructions, you can find the corresponding URL in the detailed explanation or find the operation video in YouTube.
- Different people may have different approach to assemble it, you can also search on google or YouTube for more sharing and detail, hope you have fun with this Kit.
- Newcomers must complete under professional guidance or consulting related materials
WEmake FM Radio DIY Soldering Kit with Tools | Soldering Iron | Side Cutters | Safety Glasses | Lead Free Solder | Great Stem Project
- D.I.Y. That’s right do-it-yourself! build this kit to assemble a monophonic FM receiver (88-108mhz) with 2 IC Chips
- Develop an understanding of the functions of electronics, IC, and radios and modern radio functionality
- 25W soldering iron with stand – Wire cutters – safely glasses – lead free solder (99.3% tin, 0.7% Copper. 5ft @ 0.031″ diameter)
- Ideal for use in labs, service shops, schools (STEM – STEAM), home and industry
- Before there was the Maker movement, there was elenco and “learn by doing”. elenco strives for quality with value to make their products available for everyone.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.