Futaba 3PRKA 3-Channel 2.4GHz Radio FHSS System , Black
- Futaba 3PRKA 3-Channel 2. 4GHz FHSS Radio System with R203GF 3-Channel Receiver
- Perfect for an inexpensive start-up system or an economical PA for your RTR
- Thumb-activated, simple controls and compact layout make it easy to tailor a to your driving style
- Features dual-rate steering, throttle fail-safe, and low-battery warning
- Includes transmitter and receiver only; servos not included
Futaba 3PV Three-Channel Two-Point-Four Gigahertz Computerized Radio Control Surface Transmitter with R304SB T-FHSS Telemetry Receiver
- One of the most versatile surface radio systems ever, with FHSS, S-FHSS and T-FHSS protocols.
- The included R304SB T-FHSS receiver works with telemetry sensors to keep you apprised of transmitter and receiver voltage while you drive.
- The large screen makes it easy to view information from the 3PV’s intuitive menu.
- Digital trims for Steering, Throttle and Steering Dual Rate are conveniently positioned around the wheel for easy access.
- The battery compartment in the transmitter’s base can hold 4 “AA” alkaline batteries, Nickel-Metal Hydrides or a lithium pack; batteries not included.
Futaba 10JH 10-Channel Heli T-FHSS Computer Radio System
- Futaba 10JH 2.4GHz 10-Channel S/FHSS radio system with R3008SB T-FHSS telemetry-capable receiver
- Perfect for a whole host of applications: Airplane, helicopter, glider and multi-rotor menus are all included
- 10 channels; telemetry data can be viewed on the backlit LCD screen and audibly reported through headphones; fully programmable and user updateable
- Heli version – defaults to helicopter settings when powered up and has a non-ratcheted (smooth) throttle stick
- Includes transmitter, receiver, switch harness, and neck strap; servos not included
Futaba R304Sb 2.4G FHSS Telemetry Receiver
- Country Of Origin: China
- Model Number: FUTL7680
- Item Package Dimension: 3.38″ L x 2.63″ W x 1.38″ H
- Item Package Weight: 0.4 lb
ARX-482R 4CH FHSS Internal Antenna Receiver Compatible with FH3/FH4T (ARX-482R)
- *Compatible with SANWA FH3/FH4T remote control system.
- *Suitable for remote control M12, M11X, EXZES X, MT-4, GEMINI X, MT-S, MT-4S, M12S, M17.
- *High sensitivity Internal antenna, full 4CH output + BAT port suitable for all kinds of remote control cars, simulation rock crawlers.
- *L-shape design, small size to save more space for rc car.
- *Bidirectional communication system, monitor the receiver voltage by transmitter in real time;
Futaba R203GF 3-Channel S-FHSS Receiver (Rx)
- Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum (FHSS) technology minimizes interference from other 2.4GHz systems
- Ideal for the 3PRKA 2.4GHz FHSS 3-channel radio
- Easy Link prevents unwanted signal conflicts by using a special, pre-assigned ID code
- High-voltage, 4.8V-7.4V operation
- One year limited warranty
Futaba 4YF 4-Channel 2.4GHz FHSS Transmitter with R2004GF Receiver
- An ideal choice for budget-conscious pilots
- The transmitter and receiver link securely with the push of a button
- All-channel servo reversing for more installation options
- Power Down mode reduces RF power for 90 seconds to simplify ground checks for interference
- Includes 4YF tTransmitter, R2004GF receiver, on/off switch harness, neck strap, and instruction manual
Futaba 18SZA 18-Channel FASSTest, FASST, T-FHSS, S-FHSS Computerized Radio Control Transmitter with Telemetry and R7008SB Receiver-Airplane Version
- With its extensive array of features, the 18SZ lets you fly virtually any model airplane, helicopter, glider or multi-rotor drone.
- Compatible with all S.Bus2 telemetry sensors for monitoring temperatures, RPM, Altitude, GPS, current/capacity and S.Bus2 servos.
- A large, intuitive, full-color LED touchscreen display simplifies programming.
- Enjoy seven to eight hours of run time with the included 6.6V 2100mAh LiFe battery.
- 30-model internal memory lets you save settings for all of your aircraft for quick retrieval, and is expandable with a memory card.
Futaba R3008SB 2.4GHz T-FHSS 8/32-Channel S.Bus2 High-Voltage Telemetry Receiver
- Futaba R3008SB T-FHSS 2.4GHz S.Bus2 8/32 Channel Telemetry Receiver with Dual Diversity (two) Antennas and Instructions
- Bi-directional communication with a T-FHSS Air-2.4GHz Futaba transmitter using the S.BUS2 port
- Includes both standard PWM output ports and S.BUS output ports
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.