Stainless Steel Feeler Gauge Dual Marked Metric and Imperial Gap Measuring Tool (0.04-0.88 mm, 32 Blades)
- Feeler gauge set: made of 65 manganese steel, each measuring feeler gauge has 32 blades thickness; Foldable feeler gauges, easy and convenient to take and store
- Easy identification: dual marked metric and imperial, 0.0015 inch/ 0.04 mm to 0.035 inch/ 0.88 mm, the numbers of size are etched into feeler gauge for easy identification
- Metric sizes (mm): 0.04, 0.05, 0.06, 0.08, 0.10, 0.13, 0.15, 0.18, 0.20, 0.23, 0.25, 0.25, 0.28, 0.30, 0.33, 0.35, 0.38, 0.40, 0.43, 0.45, 0.48, 0.50, 0.53, 0.55, 0.58, 0.60, 0.63, 0.65, 0.70, 0.75, 0.80, 0.88
- Inch sizes: 0.0015, 0.002, 0.0025, 0.003, 0.004, 0.005, 0.006, 0.007, 0.008, 0.009, 0.010, 0.010, 0.011, 0.012, 0.013, 0.014, 0.015, 0.016, 0.017, 0.018, 0.019, 0.020, 0.021, 0.022, 0.023, 0.024, 0.025, 0.026, 0.028, 0.030, 0.032, 0.035
- Warm notice: there is some anti-rust oil on the stainless steel feeler gauge to prevent it from rusty, please don’t worry about that
SATA 32-Piece Feeler Gauge Set, 0.0008-0.040″ (0.02-1.00MM) – ST09407SJ
- [VARIETY OF SIZES] Inch: 0.0008, 0.0012, 0.0015, 0.002, 0.0025, 0.0028, 0.0032, 0.0036, 0.004, 0.005, 0.006, 0.007, 0.008, 0.009, 0.010, 0.011, 0.012, 0.013, 0.015, 0.016, 0.018, 0.020, 0.022, 0.024, 0.025, 0.026, 0.028, 0.030, 0.032, 0.034, 0.036, 0.040″ Metric: 0.02, 0.03, 0.04, 0.05, 0.06, 0.07, 0.08, 0.09, 0.10, 0.13, 0.15, 0.18, 0.20, 0.23, 0.25, 0.28, 0.30, 0.33, 0.38, 0.40, 0.45, 0.50, 0.55, 0.60, 0.63, 0.65, 0.70, 0.75, 0.80, 0.85, 0.90, 1.00mm
- [MULTI-FUNCTIONAL] A master set that includes all the common sizes needed for jobs
- Blade length 3.5″
Precision Brand-19740 20 Piece Pocket Feeler gage Assortment, 1/2″ W x 5″ L Blades
- Inch and Metric conversions
CAMWAY 2Pcs Feeler Gauge Set Stainless Steel Metric/Inch 32 Straight Blade Steel Feeler Gauge,16pcs Feeler Gauge and 45º Blades Offset for Measuring Gap Width/Thickness Measuring Tools
- 【Two Kinds of Feeler Gauge 】Feeler gauge set, straight feeler gauge with 32 pieces blades and 16-Piece blades offset valve bent feeler gauge.
- 【Metric and Imperial Dual Marked】Dual marked metric and imperial the specification of every blade was clearly marked on the surface with laser technology so that you could easy identification the Feeler and choose the suitable one conveniently.
- 【 360-degree Swivel Design 】The Feeler Gauge Set allows you to unfold or fold them easily and carry them with you. You could disassembled into a separate feeler gauge to use by adjusting the screw.Metal fastening screws,and durable.
- 【Anti-rust 65 Manganese Steel】There is some anti-rust oil on the stainless steel feeler gauge to prevent it from rusty, And Please don’t put on the humid environment.
- 【Use for】The feeler gauge is used to measure the gap size. When checking whether the measured size is qualified, you can use this method to judge, or the inspector can judge according to the tightness of the feeler gauge and the measured surface.It is mainly used for checking the gap value between two joint surfaces.
2 Pack Feeler Gauge with 32/26 Blades and 1 Pack Offset Feeler Gauge with 16 Blades – Stainless Steel Feeler Gauge Dual Marked Metric and Imperial Gap Measuring Tool for Automotive Repair
- Good Combination: The package includes 3pcs feeler gauges with different sizes, types and blades (32/26/16 Blades), this set includes the common sizes needed for jobs, you can choose the appropriate one that meets your needs
- Various Sizes: Metric and inch sizes etched on each blade. Feeler Gauge with 32 Blades (0.04 mm – 0.88 mm/0.0015 inch to 0.035 inch). Feeler Gauge with 26 Blades (0.04 mm – 0.63 mm/0.0015 inch to 0.025 inch). Offset Feeler Gauge with 16 Blades (0.127 mm – 0.508 mm/0.005 inch to 0.020 inch). Please refer to the pictures for size details
- User Friendly: Designed with the thumb notch, the chromed-blade protector and the lock nut, the feeler gauge set is foldable, convenient to take and store, and these blades are not easy to be lost and can be disassembled if you want to use one alone
- Multi-functional: Ideal for exactly measuring gap width or thickness. Suitable for designers, engineers and mechanics to measure the thickness of bearing clearances, spark plugs gaps, piston ring gaps and other places that are hard to reach
- Durable: Made of high quality 65 manganese steel, the feeler gauges are resistant to wear and have strong strength, and there is some oil on the feeler gauge set to prevent it from rusty
Stainless Steel Feeler Gauge Universal Standard SAE and Metric Offset Valve Thickness Gauge 32-Piece Blade Tool for Measuring Gap Width/Thickness
- 【EASY TO USE AND CONVENIENT】Made of high quality stainless steel, each measuring feeler gauge has 32 blades thickness; Foldable, easy and convenient to take and store. Easily measure gap widths with the ABN Valve Offset Feeler Gauge. It is great for use on guitars, engines, and so much more. Includes metric and inch sizes etched on each blade.
- 【BUILT TO LAST】Constructed from hardened tempered steel with a lube oil coating to prevent pitting and corrosion; Each blade has sizes laser etched for easy identification; Blades are bound within a blade protector to prevent loss of individual blades;
- 【EASY IDENTIFICATION】 dual marked metric and imperial, 0.0008 inch/ 0.02 mm to 0.040 inch/ 1 mm, the numbers of size are etched into feeler gauge for easy identification
- 【METRIC SIZES (mm)】0.02, 0.03, 0.04, 0.05, 0.06, 0.07, 0.08, 0.09, 0.10, 0.13, 0.15, 0.18, 0.20, 0.23, 0.25, 0.25, 0.28, 0.30, 0.33, 0.38, 0.40, 0.45, 0.50, 0.55, 0.60, 0.63, 0.65, 0.70, 0.75, 0.80, 0.85, 0.90, 1.00 mm
- 【INCH SIZES(inch)】0.0008, 0.0012, 0.0015, 0.002, 0.0025, 0.0028, 0.003, 0.0036, 0.004, 0.005, 0.006, 0.007, 0.008, 0.009, 0.010, 0.010, 0.011, 0.012, 0.013, 0.015, 0.016, 0.018, 0.020, 0.022, 0.024, 0.025, 0.026, 0.028, 0.030, 0.032, 0.034, 0.036, 0.040 Inches
Spurtar 32 Blades Steel Feeler Gauge Measurement Tool for Measuring Gap Width or Thickness
- Easy identification- dual marked metric and imperial, 0.001inch to 0.04inch (0.03mm to 1mm), the numbers of size are etched into feeler gauge for easy identification
- User Friendly- The edge of the feeler gauge is steel and polished. It’s full of bright metal texture specially treated, smooth and doesn’t hurt your hand
- Foldable- Feeler gauges fold into a plated steel case with a thumbscrew, easy to carry, convenient to take and safe to store
- Tapered feeler gauge set is made of high quality flexible 65 manganese steel, hardened and polished for long time and accurate usage
- The Feeler Gauge is coated with vaseline. With this protection, the feeler gauge doesn’t get rusty and easy to open.
Lang Tools 3079 Master Feeler Gauge Set for Heavy-Duty Truck Valve Adjustment
- Feeler gauge blades sets each have a range of .008″ to .030″ to cover heavy-duty truck engine applications
- Double-end plastic handle is color-coded light blue for intake and red for exhaust
- Sets included are for Cummins, Detroit Diesel, and general heavy-duty truck valve adjustments
- Made in the USA
Tusk Tapered Feeler Gauge Set FG-02-032
- Tapered 32 blade feeler gauge set used to adjust valve clearances.
- Blades have a tapered tip for easier access to valve tappets and buckets in tight areas.
- Dual marked with metric (mm) and inch readings.
- Includes the following gauge sizes: 0.001″/0.03mm, .0015″/0.04mm, .002″/0.05mm, .0025″/0.06mm, .0028″/0.07mm, .003″/0.08mm, .0035″/0.09mm, .004″/0.10mm, .005″/0.13mm, .006″/0.15mm, .007″/0.18mm, .008″/0.20mm, .009″/0.23mm, .010″/0.25mm, .011″/0.28mm, .012″/0.30mm, .013″/0.33mm, .014″/0.35mm, .015″/0.38mm, .016″/0.40mm, .018″/0.45mm, .020″/0.50mm, .022″/0.55mm, .024″/0.60mm, .025″/0.63mm, .026″/0.65mm, .028″/0.70mm, .030″/0.75mm, .032″/0.80mm, .034″/0.85mm, .035″/0.90mm, and .040″/1.00mm.
Proto – 12 Blade Long Feeler Gauge Set (J000SL)
- 1/2-inch x 12-inch blades in steel holder
- Sizes: .0015-inch, .002-inch, .003-inch, .004-inch, .005-inch, .006-inch, .008-inch, .010-inch, .012-inch, .014-inch, .015-inch, .020-inch
- Blades etched with both decimal size and metric equivalent
- 0.30-lbs Weight
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.