- See what friends are up to
- Share updates, photos and videos
- Get notified when friends like and comment on your posts
- Text, chat and have group conversations
- Play games and use your favorite apps
- * Find friends and family
- * Post status updates & use Facebook emoji to help relay what’s going on in your world
- Share photos and your favorite memes
- * Get notified when friends like and comment on your posts
- * Find local social events, RSVP, and make plans to meet up with friends
- Interact with your friends by adding your own comments or reactions to their Facebook posts
- * Save photos by adding them to photo albums
- * Follow people to get their latest news
- * Look up local businesses to see reviews, operation hours, and pictures
- * Buy and sell locally on Facebook Marketplace
- Know when people have seen your messages.
- Forward messages or photos to people who weren’t in the conversation.
- Search for people and groups to quickly get back to them.
- Turn on location to let people know when you’re nearby.
- See who’s available on Messenger and who’s active on Facebook.
- Create shortcuts to get to any conversation right from your home screen.
- Turn off notifications when you’re working, sleeping or just need a break.
- Stay logged in so you never miss a message.
- Use Instagram to:
- Post photos and videos you want to keep on your profile grid. Edit them with filters and creative tools and combine multiple clips into one video.
- Share multiple photos and videos (as many as you want!) to your story. Bring them to life with text and drawing tools. They disappear after 24 hours and won’t appear on your profile grid or in feed.
- Go live to connect with your friends and followers right now. When you’re done, live stories disappear.
- Send disappearing photos and videos, text messages and posts from your feed to groups and friends with Instagram Direct.
- Watch stories and live videos from the people you follow in a bar at the top of your feed.
- Discover stories, photos and videos you might like and follow new accounts on the Explore tab.
Messenger Kids – The Messaging App for Kids
- Kids message and video call using Wi-Fi, so they don’t need a phone number.
- Kid-appropriate masks, stickers, GIFs, frames and emojis bring conversations to life.
- Messenger Kids is an ad-free experience and has no in-app purchases.
- New masks and filters are added regularly.
- Get more great content, faster.
- Search shows the most relevant mix of people, Tweets and photos.
- Discover delivers a stream of Tweets, accounts to follow and more. Pull to refresh or scroll to see more.
- Links open instantly when you tap on URLs in your stream.
- Connect shows interactions like new followers, retweets and mentions by default. You can switch to “view mentions only” in settings.
- Improved support for Arabic, Farsi and Hebrew (Android 4.0 and higher).
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.