EX Kolinsky Acrylic Nail Brush for Acrylic Powder Manicure Pedicure (Size #8 Crimped)
- This brush is round, which was crimped at the base of the brush, which makes a flatter “belly” . while still maintaining a tapered point for precision and control. A Special solution was applied on the brush.
- For Professional Use Only
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Please Use Brush Cleaner or Nail Liquid to clean brush before first use.
- Please DO NOT use ACETONE to Clean brush
EX Kolinsky Acrylic Powder Nail Brush (CRIMPED) (EX Kolinsky CRIMPED Size 14)
- EX Kolinsky Acrylic Powder Nail Brush
- NOTICE: Please clean your brush with WARM WATER after receiving and before THE FIRST USE
- * DO NOT USE ACETONE * Acetone will remove the shine from bristles (burn the brush hairs) , make acrylic tacky and build up residue – or totally destroy your brush (melting the bristles, handle, or paint of the handle). In case you accidently let the powder dry on the brush and powder stuck on bristles, dip your brush into liquid or monomer for about 24 hours (do not dip not the plastic part of the brush) or when the powder becomes softer and you can clean.
- A “Kolinsky” is a Siberian member of the weasel family with tail hairs which are perfect for brushes for professional nail-sculpting.
- The original brush is round, we crimped at the base of the brush, which makes a flatter belly while still maintaining a tapered point for precision and control.
EX Kolinsky Acrylic Nail Brush for Acrylic Powder Manicure Pedicure – Size #10 (Crimped)
- This brush will come in a point, you must shape before use.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.