Etrian Odyssey Nexus – Nintendo 3DS
- The Definitive Entrain Odyssey Experience – With more classes, characters, gameplay systems, and labyrinths than any other game in the series, Entrain Odyssey Nexus is the ultimate dungeon-crawling adventure.
- Customize Your Perfect Exploration Party – Create and customize characters from 19 playable classes, then take on the dangerous creatures of Lemuria’s labyrinths with your perfect party!
- Both Newcomers and Veterans Welcome! – With the ability to swap between four distinct difficulty settings, auto-mapping settings, and a grand standalone story, there’s something for everyone from series newcomers to experienced veterans.
- A Love Letter to Entrain – Longtime series mainstays Yuji HI Mukai (Character Designer), Shin Nagasawa (Monster Designer), and Yuzu Koshiro (Composer) have come together to create the preeminent Entrain experience for the series’ final installment on the Nintendo 3DS.
- Launch Edition includes full game, character pin, art book and collector’s box. All items will be BUNDLED with the game at launch. There is no need to order separately!
Etrian Odyssey 2 Untold: The Fafnir Knight – Nintendo 3DS
- Creatures of Comfort: Etrian Odyssey 2 Untold has a level of refinement that could only come from seven iterations of the game.
- Brand New Additions: Etrian Odyssey 2 Untold features a brand new character class called the Fafnir.
- Bring a Blanket: Just as in Etrian Odyssey Untold and Persona Q, in addition to normal difficulty, players can choose Picnic mode for a low-difficulty experience, or the veterans amongst them can choose Expert mode for a punishing play-through.
Etrian Odyssey Untold: The Millennium Girl – Nintendo 3DS
- High-Quality Animation: The animation studio, MADHOUSE, provide the opening animation and cut scenes, making Yuji Hinata’s artwork look even more vibrant and attractive.
- New and Enhanced Features Added to the Original: A new Grimoire Stone system is added to the battle system which allow players to utilize not only their allies’ skills, but their enemies’ skills as well.
Etrian Odyssey V: Beyond The Myth – Nintendo 3DS
- A choose-your-own-odyssey feel – Beyond the Myth is all about choosing how your own adventure unfolds. Test your survival skills by wisely navigating the winding floors of Yggdrasil, using shrewd tactics when battling gruesome beasts, making the right decisions during various “scenarios,” and more.
- Gameplay Fit for a True Pathfinder – The bottom screen of the 3DS displays a top-down, tile-based map that must be filled out while dungeon crawling. Players can use the map to mark the locations of treasures, doors, enemies, environmental obstructions, and other important landmarks.
- Epic Turn-Based Battles – You’ll need the right team to unleash Union Attacks and level the playing field!
- A Magical Art Style and Score – Longtime series illustrator Yuji Himukai and renowned composer Yuzo Koshiro return to add their signature magic to the art and music in the game.
- Language – The game features English voice-overs and English text.
Etrian Odyssey IV: Legends of the Titan – Nintendo 3DS
- Gaming’s Best Tribute to Retro RPGs Enters a New Dimension; Packed with improvements and content: an enhanced graphics engine boasting polygonal enemies and new 3D special effects
- Upgradeable, customizable skyships that let players travel and battle amid the clouds; an exceedingly atmospheric and fully orchestrated musical score from Yuzo Koshiro
- Expanded, more immersive 3D dungeons with analog camera control; and guild card + character trading functionality via StreetPass.
- You are Only as Good as Your Map and Your Heroes; Celebrate the tradition of classic pen and paper roleplaying games by using the bottom touch screen to chart out your path and the dangers you have encountered. A good map might save your life.
- All-New Casual Play Option; Beginners and newcomers can more easily learn the ropes without fear of setback or death with this new, less daunting mode.
Etrian Odyssey – Nintendo DS
- Use the DS Touch Screen to make your own maps – Plot your progress through the labyrinth, drawing walls and placing icons to note special events and items
- Choose from nine different character classes – Create a woodland survivalist, shield-bearing protector, whip-wielding dark hunter, or a half-dozen other types
- Populate an entire adventurer’s guild with up to 20 characters
- Exciting battles fough through turn-based strategic combat
- Collect more than 20 unique battle skills and split them across 5 different adventuring charactrers
Etrian Odyssey III: The Drowned City – Nintendo DS
- Up to 5 friends can team up in special combat challenges over a local wireless connection to take down the toughest monsters living in the ocean. Additional options let you wirelessly trade items
- A system of 10 new classes and a wealth of proprietary skills make developing the optimal party absorbing, tactical, and rewarding
- When danger lurks around every corner, it is imperative to keep track of where you have been and what you found there. The streamlined map maker lets you draw paths, paint in terrain, and drag and drop icons
- The ocean becomes a new stage for exploration. Sail your ship, chart the ocean map, sink enemy vessels, and take on seagoing foes
- Play again and again as you pursue each of the game’s three possible endings
Etrian Odyssey II: Heroes of Lagaard
- True RPG gameplay pays homage to a genre classic
- Innovative touch screen usage to draw maps
- Customize your party of stalwart adventurers from 12 different classes
- Experience a new story with over 100 side quests
- Chart your progress through the dungeons using the touch screen maps
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.