Adams Elderberry Plant American Beautiful Native Perennial Shrub – Sambucus Live Plant (6-10 Inches)
- AMERICAN BEAUTIES NATIVE PLANT, Sambucus s. canadensis ‘Adams’ Hardy Zones 3-9,Mature Height: 6-10′. Blooms in Mid Summer. White.Excellent white flowers and dark blue fruits used to make jelly, Juicy, Syrup and Jam.Good for Health & medicinal benefit.Flowers and Fruits will be available in the next year middle of summer if you start planting them now.It will be shipped with smaller pot and can be shipped only with USPS Priority Mail.
Bob Gordon Elderberry Plant,Potted Plant, 6-10″ Tall, Produces The Largest Berries of All Elderberries, Nice Addition to Your Garden, Unique Color
- Elderberries provide great color for any garden, and produces the largest berries of all elderberries
Elderberry Bob Gorden, Potted Plant, Makes The Largest Berries, Fruit Bearing Perennial Plant
- Beautiful Fruit bearing shrubs which provide color year round
Johns Elderberry, Fruit Producer, Potted Plant, White Flowers, Sambucus Nigra, Black Berries When ripe, , Great t as a Accent Plant, Shrub, Starter Plant
- Elderberries are great border plants as specimen plants or as border plants.. great in north and midwest and beautiful flowers in the spring are followed by green foilage for the remainder of the growing season, Perennials come back year after year Are easy to grow and easy to care for
(6) Spectacular Black Fruit Bearing Perennial. American Native Elderberry Unrooted Cuttings-Sambucus Candensis, Grows Best in Rich Soil, Well Shaded, Regularly watered Soil
- Elderberry Plants provide great coloring and a great accent plant
American Elderberry Seeds – 50 Seeds to Plant – Sambucus Canadensis – Non-GMO Seeds, Grown and Shipped from Iowa. Made in USA
- GROW YOUR OWN FOOD: 50 Elderberry Seeds for planting
- FUN AND EASY: EDIBLE FRUIT – Edible Hedge Shrub With Fruits – FRAGRANT EDIBLE FLOWERSYou’ve got to try it for yourself
- MADE IN USA: Ships from our Iowa farm and nursery to you! Satisfaction Guaranteed.
- EXOTIC AND RARE GARDEN SEEDS: Great gift for mom, dad, gardener, Great outdoor STEM Project for Kids
Elderberry Tree 7 Seeds – Black Elderberry Plant Seeds, Elderberry Bush Plant Fruit Seeds, Fresh Plant Black Elderberry, Shade Trees Fast Growing, Supports Butterfly and Bird Species
- BEST QUALITY – This package contains 7 of Elderberry Tree seeds.
- HARDINESS ZONES – Black Elderberry plant are suitable for growing in USDA hardiness zones 5 to 8.
- BEAUTIFUL AND USEFUL PLANT – The tree bears large clusters of small white flowers in the spring, followed by large clusters of blue-black berries. The health benefits of Elderberry are endless!
- GROWTH RATE – The Black Elderberry is a large, multi-stemmed shrub or tree growing 10 to 20 feet tall and 6 m wide.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED – If you do not satisfy with the purchase, please do not leave negative/neutral feedback. Contact us for solution. We will try our best to fix the problem as soon as possible.
SeedsBulbsPlants&More,Self Fertile Black Bearing Elderberry, 6-10″ Tall Potted Plant
- Black Bearing Elderberries can be used as remedies for colds, jams, jellies and even in wine
Instant Karma Elderberry (Sambucus) Live Shrub, White Flowers and Variegated Foliage, 4.5 in. Quart
- SHIPPING DORMANT NOW
- 6-8 ft. tall and wide at maturity
- Partial to full sun (4+ hours) required
- Hardy in zones 4-7, be sure to check your USDA zone to ensure success
- Quart shrubs are 5-8 in. tall and 6 months to 1-year old at shipment, varies by season and plant
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.