Electro Harmonix CANYON Delay and Looper Guitar Pedal with Power Supply
- Delay time of 5 milliseconds to 3 seconds
- Tap Tempo with tap divide using the built-in footswitch or an external footswitch
- Tails switch allows you to choose whether echoes repeat or stop immediately when the pedal is switched to bypass
- Easy access to “hidden” parameters thru Secondary Knob Mode
- Comes with a standard EHX 9.6DC200mA PSU
ammoon Guitar Delay & Looper Effects Pedal with 8 Delay Effects, 300s Loop Time Tap Tempo Function True Bypass
- 【8 Delay Effectes】: This guitar pedal with 8 delay effects(Analog/Tape Echo/Tube Echo/Reverse/Low Bit/Galaxy/Mod), and max. loop time is 300s
- 【Looper & Delay Effect】: Looper can be used simultaneously with a delay effect, or in LOOPER mode as a stand-alone looper with some special playback effects
- 【Delay Functions】: Support delay repeat volume, delay time and delay repetition adjustment, and you can also adjust the playback volume, playback brightness and add tape type modulation to the playback signal in looper mode
- 【Tap Tempo Function】: With bypass trail, pressing the footswitch to toggle trail on/off; supports TAP TEMPO function, pressing and holding the footswitch for 2s to enter/ exit tempo control
- Full metal shell, sturdy and durable; standard 1/4″ mono input/ output jack; DC 9V 150mA power supply.
TC Electronic Guitar Delay Pedal (960823001)
- Flashback 2 delay effects pedal.
- The tc electronic flashback 2 delay packs the company’s entire delay legacy into a single compact and affordable stomp box that’s designed for now – and the future
- TC Electronic groundbreaking MASH technology adds an expression pedal to a world-class delay stompbox that responds to your touch and saves precious pedalboard space
- Package Weight: 0.431 kilograms
NUX Duotime Stereo Delay Pedal with Independent Time,Analog Delay,Tape Echo,Digital Delay,Modulation Delay and Verb Delay
- Up to 1800ms stereo delay time by Tap Tempo, 5 Delay types: Analog Delay,Tape Echo,Digi Delay,Mod Delay,Verb Delay
- True stereo delay engine with independent controls in a compact size.
- 40 seconds stereo phrase loop with OLED status display.
- Update the fireware from the official website before you play it. Connect the cables as the manual
Guitar Pedal Power Supply 10 Isolated DC Output for 9V/12V/18V, 100mA 300mA 500mA Effect Pedal with Short Circuit/Overcurrent Protection CP-04
- 10 isolated outputs: 4 * 9V 100mA,3 * 9V 300mA,1 * 9V 500mA,1 * 12V 300mA,1 * 18V 100mA
- Switch for LED lights:Bright blue LED for pedal board power supply lighting&short circuit indicating,if you turn it on,all lights would go on after the power is connected
- Short-circuit protection for stable and safe power supply,and short circuit in one channel won’t affect other channels’ function
- This pedalboard power supply is made of high quality aluminum alloy,inbuilt USB charging for iphone ipad,mobile phone etc.
- Package including a CP-04 pedal power supply,a power adapter,10 cables,2 connecting cable and English user manual. 1 Year unconditionally refund or resend.We promise 100% friendly customer service and satisfaction.
DOD Rubberneck Analog Delay Guitar Effects Pedal with Tap Tempo and Bundle
- Up to 1.5 seconds of analog delay and delay with ‘rubberneck’ time stretching
- Tap Tempo with 3 subdivisions and rubberneck rate and regen adjust pots
- Delay, Gain, and Tone controls plus Modulation, Speed, and Depth controls
- ¼” jack allows FS3X 3-button remote foot switching, and send/return to add external effects
- Bundled with the perfect add-on accessories in this value package (see description)
MXR Tap Tempo Switch Guitar Effects Pedal (M199)
- Perfect for pairing with the EP103 Echoplex delay
- Adjustable tip/ring configuration
- Ruggedly built, road-ready construction
- Can be used with a variety of pedal types
SONICAKE 9V DC 5-Way Right Angle Plug Daisy Chain Power Cable for Guitar Pedals
- SONICAKE 9V DC daisy chain 5-plug power cable splits your 1-way power supply into 5 ways. Definitely a must-have for your pedal board. I mean, it’s quite rare to see guitarist putting only 1 pedal onto their board. You need to split that power!
- The daisy chain cable is equipped with 24AWG oxygen-free copper inner core for pure power transmission, and noise isolation.
- The distance between each plug is up to 0.82 ft, which makes it easy and convenient to connect pedals on your board.
- The wire of the cable comes with a diameter of 3.5mm, sturdy enough. 5 right-angle plugs keep your connection orderly, making your board neat and tight
- Weight: 54.4g; Length: 5.24 ft; Color: black
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.