Eberron: Rising from the Last War (D&D Campaign Setting and Adventure Book) (Dungeons & Dragons)
- This book provides everything players and Dungeon Masters need to play Dungeons & Dragons in Eberron—a war-torn world filled with magic-fueled technology
- Collect all D&D books and play with your friends!
Tasha’s Cauldron of Everything (D&D Rules Expansion) (Dungeons & Dragons)
- Try out subclass options for every Dungeons & Dragons class, including the artificer, which appears in the book.
- Delve into a collection of new class features and new feats, and customize your character’s origin using straightforward rules for modifying a character’s racial traits.
Explorer’s Guide to Wildemount (D&D Campaign Setting and Adventure Book) (Dungeons & Dragons)
- Dungeons & Dragons Explorer’s Guide to Wildemount
- This book provides everything players and Dungeon Masters need to play Dungeons & Dragons in Wildemount, as featured in the world’s most popular livestreaming D&D show, Critical Role
- Explore every corner of the continent and discover mysteries revealed for the first time by Critical Role Dungeon Master, Matthew Mercer
- Inside you’ll find new character options including subclasses, spells, and magic items, a heroic chronicle to help you craft your character’s backstory, four different starting adventures, and everything a Dungeon Master needs to breathe life into a Wildemount-based D&D campaign
Dungeons & Dragons Guildmasters’ Guide to Ravnica (D&D/Magic: The Gathering Adventure Book and Campaign Setting)
- In Guildmasters’ Guide to Ravnica, the world’s most popular roleplaying game meets the world’s most popular trading card game. Released to coincide with the Magic set Guilds of Ravnica, it’s the perfe
D&D Eberron: Rising from The Last War Exclusive Alternative Cover
- Dive straight into your pulp adventures with easy-to-use locations, complete with maps of floating castles, skyscrapers, and more.
- Explore Sharn, a city of skyscrapers, airships, and noirish intrigue and a crossroads for the world’s war-ravaged peoples.
- Include a campaign for characters venturing into the Mournland, a mist-cloaked, corpse-littered land twisted by magic.
- Meld magic and invention to craft objects of wonder as an artificer – the first official class to be released for fifth edition D&D since the Player’s Handbook.
- This is an exclusive alternative hard cover edition of the book.
Sword Coast Adventurer’s Guide (Dungeons & Dragons)
- Immersive Adventuring: This campaign sourcebook provides players and Dungeon Masters material for creating vibrant fantasy stories along the Sword Coast.
- New Character Options: The book offers new subclass options, such as the Purple Dragon Knight and the Swashbuckler, for many of the classes presented in the Player’s Handbook, as well as new subraces and backgrounds specific to the Forgotten Realms.
- Compatible with Rage of Demons storyline: Make characters for use with the Out of the Abyss adventure and fight back the influence of the demon lords in the Underdark below the Sword Coast.
- Insider Information: Learn the background behind locations, such as Luskan and Gracklstugh, featured in the upcoming digital RPG, Sword Coast Legends, from n-Space.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.