East German DDR National Peoples Army Military NVA Soldier Hat Cockade Cap Badge
- ORIGINAL EAST GERMANY (GDR – DEUTSCHE DEMOKRATISCHE REPUBLIK) BADGE MADE FROM ALUMINIUM. Badge size is 3/4 inch.
- BADGE HAS THE NATIONAL EMBLEM OF EAST GERMANY FEATURED A HAMMER AND A COMPASS, SURROUNDED BY A RING OF RYE. It was an example of what has been called “socialist heraldry”.
- THIS BADGE WERE USED IN EAST GERMANY ARMY. Also known as: visor cap badge, hat badge, cap cockade, insignia, lapel pin, enamel pin, uniform badge.
- THIS BADGE WERE USED FROM 1955 to 1990. East Germany was a satellite state of the Soviet Union. The period when the eastern portion of Germany was a state that was part of the Eastern Bloc during the Cold War. It described itself as a socialist workers and peasants state.
- Cockade of sheet metal for the visor caps of the NVA and the MdI. This is the version used before the Wende with DDR badge. After the Wende black-red-gold Cockade were used. The cockade is fastened by means of two wire clip on the cap.
DMSE East Germany German Democratic Republic Flag 3X5 Ft Foot 100% Polyester 100D Flag UV Resistant (3’X5′ Ft Foot)
- DMSE Flags are made from Strong 100D Denier 100% Polyester Materials.
- Bright Vivid Colors with Fade Resistant Materials.
- Double Stitched Flags with an added Four Rows of stitching on the fly side to prevent Fraying in hard winds.
- 2 Strong Metal Grommets for easy Installation and Superior Hold.
- PROUD USA COMPANY
The Death of East Prussia: War and Revenge in Germany’s Easternmost Province
- Used Book in Good Condition
Mil-Tec T-shirt East German size 3XL
- To fit chest (recommended): S 31″-33″, M 34″-36″, L 37″-39″, XL 40″-42″, XXL 42″-44″, 3XL 45″-48″
- Extremely comfortable to wear
- Short sleeve & crew taped neck. Double stitching on all hems
- Material: 100% Cotton, Weight 140-145 g/qm
- Camouflage pattern developed around 1960 for Warsaw Pact armies
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.