E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial: The Classic Illustrated Storybook (Pop Classics)
- Steven Spielberg’s classic sci-fi story of interplanetary friendship makes a perfect picture book for the whole family. When E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial was released in theaters back in 1982, its bittersweet story enchanted millions.
- Now the cinematic blockbuster is transformed into an illustrated storybook, with colorful, adorable drawings by Kim Smith. Here is a story you can’t help but love: After E.T. is stranded on Earth, he takes refuge with Elliott, a boy in need of a friend.
- Together they find a way to help E.T. get back home. Along the way, both child and alien learn important lessons about courage, friendship, and the power of imagination.
- This is the perfect read-along story for children, their parents, and E.T. fans across the universe. The E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial: The Classic Illustrated Storybook Hardcover Book makes a great gift for fans.
- This 40 page book measures about 11 3/10-inches tall x 9 2/5-inches wide.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.