DT Swiss Unisex – Adult’s X1900 Spline Wheel Set, Black, 29 inches
- Rim type: clincher.
- Spokes: DT champion straightpull
- Nipple: DT ProLock Squorx ProHead aluminium.
- Freewheel body: SRAM XD MTB aluminium/steel (ASSRAM) or Shimano aluminium/steel (ASS).
DT Swiss Unisex – Adults Er1600 Spline Wheelset, Black, 23 Inches
- 350 based spline hub
- Straight/pull hub and spokes are laced with 2 cross
- Includes tubeless ready tape, tubeless valve, 6-hole adapter, QR end caps and 15×100 mm end caps
- Tyre type: Tubeless Ready Clincher
DT Swiss HX 1501 27.5 650B Mountain eBike Tubeless Wheelset Boost SPACING XD
- This wheelset is for cassettes that are XD compatible.
- When you head into trouble on the trail, be it up or down, the HX 1501 Spline One will get you out victorious. It has the power to attack burly terrain and to go fast everywhere else. Sitting right in the middle of the strength to weight, to width range, it works with many tire sizes and is the ideal choice for all eMTB’s meant to be ridden on proper MTB terrain.
- High end through and through, from the lightweight Ratchet System hubs to the industry leading rim alloy and profile design, the HX 1501 SPLINE ONE 30 isn’t a one day wonder, but a trusty longterm partner. E-bike specific straight pull spokes are built with a 3-cross pattern Includes tubeless tape and tubeless valve 240s based Spline hub with 24 tooth ratchet system
- Cassette Body Type: SRAM XD 11/12 Speed Hub/Brake Compatibility: 6-Bolt Disc Rim Width (Internal): 30 mm ISO Diameter: 584 / 650b / 27.5″ Rear Axle: 12mm Thru x 148mm Tire Type: Tubeless Ready Clincher Wheel Size: 27.5″ Defined Color: Black Designed for ebike: Yes keyword search: hybrid Valve: Presta
- Thank you for looking at our listing. If you didn’t find what you are searching for we carry a wide variety of other manufactures items not listed here. Such as Zipp, SRAM, Tacx, Wahoo, Garmin, Silca, Mavic, Yakima, Thule, Light and Motion, and Shimano. These are just a few of the many that we have available for you. We can create a special just for you listing with one or a package of items to save you time and money.
DT Swiss Unisex’s HBDT2775S Bike Parts, Standard, Shimano 11-Speed Road
- DT Swiss Ratchet free hub conversion kit for Si 11-Speed road, 130 or 135 mm QR
DT Swiss Star Ratchet Upgrade Kit, 54 Tooth
- DT Swiss service/ upgrade kit for Star ratchet hubs 54 teeth SL
DT Swiss Unisex’s RR470DBBK24 Bike Parts, Standard, 24 Hole
- Material: Other
- Color: Standard
- Department: Unisex
- Package Weight: 150.0 grams
Dymoece Bicycle Wheel Fork Axle 12mm Front Thru Axle to 9mm Thru Axle Quick Release Hub Skewer Adapter Conversion
- Material: Aluminium Alloy
- This thru axle adaptor allows a 12mm thru axle hub to be installed on a standard 9mm dropout x 100mm quick release fork
- It is simple to install ,no need other tools, the adapter slips in the hub just like the 12mm thru axle would
- Anodized Finished
- Durable,lightweight approx 20g
DT Swiss E1900 Spline 30 Rear Wheel: 29″, 12 x 148mm, Centerlock Disc, XD Driver
- DT Swiss
- E1900 Spline Rear Wheel
- Rear Wheel
DT Swiss Tape DT Tubeless Roll Rim, 27mm/10m
- DT SWISS tubeless rim tape
- This product is manufactured in Switzerland
- Easy to handle and use
PRO BIKE TOOL 1/4 Inch Drive Click Torque Wrench Set – 2 to 20 Nm – Bicycle Maintenance Kit for Road & Mountain Bikes – Includes Allen & Torx Sockets, Extension Bar & Storage Box
- Precision Torque Measurement – Install components with calibrated precision – 2.0 to 20.0 Newton Meter torque range with micro adjustment to 0.1. Helps ensure that the fittings on your bike are tightened to the correct torque, and that clamping forces are distributed evenly across clamping surfaces. This helps prolong the life of high-performance components and prevents damage from over tightening. Ideal for use on stems, seat clamps, lever clamps, chain sets, rotors and headsets.
- Peace of Mind Protect Your Investment – Over-tightening bolts can cause expensive damage to your bike. Applying too little torque can lead to bolts working loose or not doing their job. Our 1/4-inch drive dual-direction torque wrench driver removes the guesswork, making it easy to follow the manufacturer’s recommended settings. Each hand tool is shipped pre-calibration tested for accuracy, +/- 4% (clockwise) and +/- 6% (counter clockwise).
- Safe & Easy to Use & Read – Smooth and precise operation. Spring loaded adjustment collar automatically ‘locks’ in place at the desired torque setting, ensuring it will not accidentally slip when being used. High-contrast Nm scale is easy to read. Wrench emits a ‘click’ that can be ‘heard and/or felt’ when the pre-set torque value is reached, alerting you to ‘stop’ applying force. Important: At low Nm settings under 5 Nm the click can be ‘subtle’. Between 5 & 20 Nm the click will be stronger.
- Right Tools for The Job – Includes Hex: H2, H2.5, H3, H4, H5, H6, H8, H10. Torx: T10, T25, T30 socket / key set and 100mm extension bar for reaching concealed bolts. Bespoke protective molded case to keep the adjustable torque wrench and tool bits stored safely, also includes ‘storage’ section inside case to store bolts when using the wrench. Reversible 72-tooth ratchet head measures torque in clockwise and counter clockwise directions. Engage and release bit instalment button.
- Professional Quality – Each hand tool is fully calibration tested for accuracy to ISO 6789-2:2017 and DIN EN ISO 6789-1:2017-07 requirements and test methods for design conformance testing, quality conformance testing and recalibration procedure. Includes individual certificate of calibration with each set. We are so confident about our high-quality wrenches that if you have any product issues, we’re very happy to either provide a Refund or a Replacement on your purchase!
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.