Comidox 1PCS SR3100 DSM2 Surface Receiver 2.4GHz 3 Channel Modulation for Spektrum DX3R DX2E X3E DX4C Transmitter
- The SR3100 is specifically designed to take full advantage of the advanced protocol that uses in the DX3R racing system.
- It will provide the fastest response of any spread receiver, in addition to glitch-free performance.
- It gives you all these advantages in a package that is small enough to fit on a 1/18 scale chassis with ease.
- 3 Channel. Compatible with Radio, DX3R, DX4C, DX3E, DX2S, ETC.
- DSM2 spread spectrum,fastest response of any spread receiver.
HOBBYMATE SR3100 DSM2 DSMR Receiver 3 Channels, Compatible with DX2L DX2E DX3E DX2S DX3S DX3R DX4C DX5C Radio Transmitter
- 1. Compatible with DSM2/DSMR Rc Car Transmitter Tx DX2L DX2E DX3E DX2S DX3S DX3R DX4C DX5C; Taranis with Spektrum Module
- 2. Fits rc car, rc truck 1/18 1/10 1/8, and rc boat, 3 channels STR THR AUX
- 3. Configure at 11 ms framerate on DX2S DX3S transmitter; 16-16.5ms on DX3C DX4C Transmitter
- 4. Compatible with airtronics m11, with spektrum module
- 5. Range control: over 150 yards
LHTGORN Spektrum 2.4G 6ch DSM2 AR6100 Receiver for DSX7/DSX9/DSX11/DSX12 DX6i/DX7/DX8 – Black
- Number of channels: 6
- Frequency: 2.4 GHz
- Size: 40 x 20 x 12mm ( L x W x H )
- Voltage range: 3.5v – 9.6v
- Compatible with: for DX6 DX6I DX7 DSX7
LICHIFIT 4100E 2.4G 4-Channel 4 Channels Micro Receiver for JR/SPEKTRUM DSM2 / DSMX Transmitter
- Compatibility (JR / SPEKTRUM DSM2 and DSMX): DX6I, DX7, DX8, DSX7 DSX9 DSX11
- Modulation: DSM2 / DSMX, Band: 2.4GHz
- Dimensions: 29*16*7mm, Weight: 3g
- Voltage range: 3.6-10V
- Antenna length: 29mm
LICHIFIT AR6210 DSMX Receiver RX Support DSM2 for JR Spektrum Transmitter TX RC
- AR6210X DSM-X 6-Channel Receiver.
- New DSM-X works with all JR and Spektrum DSM-2 Rx’s.
- The AR6210 DSMX 6-channel receiver is a great solution for all model aircraft requiring full range up to six channels.
- This DuaLink receiver simultaneously gathers information from two receivers that are processed by patent pending Spektrum software that combines it to form the most vivid picture of an RF signal.
- This dual path redundancy, plus the fact each of the two receivers is located in a slightly different location, exposes each to a different RF environment and creates a bulletproof RF link in all conditions.
Unbranded OrangeRx R610 V2 6Ch 2.4GHz Orange RX Receiver w/CPPM Compatible DSM2 Top Selling
- Super lightweight 9.8g (with case) Compatible with DSM2 compatibility
- CPPM output allowing for single line connection with compatible CPPM devices Short 25mm antennae for mounting in almost any location
- Wide input voltage: 3.7~9.6V 6 Channels
- Compact design CE/FCC/RCM Compliant
- Specs: Channels: 6 Input voltage: 3.7~9.6V Size: 43x22x13mm Weight: 9.8g with case
Spektrum DX6e 6-Channel 2.4GHz RC Radio Transmitter System DSMX DSM2 with AR620 Receiver Rx | 250 Model Memory | Telemetry | Wireless Trainer Link , Black
- Affordable radio system equipped with the programming to fly almost any RC airplane, helicopter, Sailplane and multirotor or drone
- Built-in telemetry for real-time information vital data like battery voltage, signal quality, motor temperature and more
- Wireless trainer Link gives instructors the option to wirelessly ”buddy box” With another DSMX/Dsm2 transmitter
- Patent-pending gimbal design lets you change gimbal spring configurations simply by moving a slider switch on the back of the transmitter
- Includes full-range AR620 6-channel sport receiver with internal antenna, DSMX/Dsm2 compatibility, and a compact footprint streamlined to fit a wide range of RC aircraft models
LICHIFIT Fast Speed RC Receiver for Spectrum AR8000 8CH DSM2 DSMX DX7 DX8 DX9 DX18
- Widely compatible with aircraft with capable transmitters JR, Spektrum Dx7s, Dx8, Dx9, Dx18
- Additional satellite is not required, more convenient
- Voltage: 3.5V-9.6V, Channel: 8, Modulation: DSMX, Frequency: 2.4GHz
- Provides superior speed from the stick input to the servo
- High quality aftermarket parts
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.