DNS For Dummies
- ISBN13: 9780764516832
- Condition: New
- Notes: BRAND NEW FROM PUBLISHER! 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Tracking provided on most orders. Buy with Confidence! Millions of books sold!
The TCP/IP Guide: A Comprehensive, Illustrated Internet Protocols Reference
- Used Book in Good Condition
Legere Pharmaceuticals DNS (60 Capsules) Vitamins, Minerals, Amino Acids and Nutrients. Doctors Nutritional Support (D.N.S.)
- Legere Pharmaceuticals D.N.S. 60 Capsules
- Doctors Nutritional Support
WiFi Settings (dns,ip,gateway)
- Change IP address
- Change Gateway
- Change DNS
- FAQ 1. How to change the DNS and use the static IP
- Step 1: Turn on Wifi then launch this app.
- Step 2: Choose any DNS then click on Apply button. That’s all.
- FAQ 2. How to change back to the original DNS
- In case you don’t want to use custom DNS anymore, please check on “DHCP” then click on Apply button.
- FAQ 3. You are connected to the network but cannot access the internet, what’s wrong?
- Your IP device may conflict with another device in your network. In order to get a new IP, check on the “DHCP” then click on Apply button. After restarting the Wifi connection successfully, you will get the new IP address. At that time, you can change the DNS manually as shown in FAQ1.
- This app does NOT require root permission.
- This app only works on IPv4 Wifi networks.
- The DNS changes takes effect permanently even after reboot
- Each SSID gets it’s own setting, so you can default to your home or work router’s setting (which you’ve already set the way you want). Just remember to set it the first time you use a new access point.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.