Cressi Leonardo, black/grey
- A single button Dive Computer makes it effortless to set Air, Nitrox and Gauge modes. Ideal for beginners in Scuba Diving. It is easy to use and easy to read all the information due to the high-definition screen that gives large numerical displays.
- FO2 adjustable between 21% and 50%. PO2 adjustable between 1.2 bar and 1.6 bar. CNS oxygen toxicity graphic indicator.Three levels of user adjustable conservatism. Visual and distinct, easy-to-hear audible alarms.
- User-selectable deep stop function. Adjustable unit of measure: imperial or metric. Battery life indicator. User changeable battery. Battery model: CR2430.
- The interface (not included) uses IR to connect to the diving computer and a USB cable for PC connection. Software compatible with all versions of Windows and with Mac.
- The Leonardo dive computer is made in Italy by Cressi, a brand pioneer in Scuba Diving, Snorkeling, and Freediving equipment since 1946.
Oceanic Datamax Pro Plus 3.0 Air/Nitrox Integrated Dive Computer with Compass
- Patented Air Time Remaining algorithm provides extremely accurate time based on current depth and your personal air consumption
- Dual Algorithm | Custom alarms | SmartGlo Backlighting | Fresh water and salt water calibrations | 3 gases – NX to 100%
- Deep stop | Adjustable safety stop settings | Log saves detailed dive data for last 50 dives
- Data Retention – maintains calculations indefinitely when the battery is changed | Review Card | Manual
- User changeable Dual Algorithm – Pelagic DSAT (Spencer/Powell data basis) or Pelagic Z+ (Buhlmann ZHL-16C data basis) – Gives the diver the ability to select a conservative or liberal algorithm to fit their diving needs
Mares Puck Pro Wrist Dive Computer – Red
- Slim design for a perfect fit Large display for superior readability Intuitive user interface
Shearwater Research Peregrine Dive Computer
- Multiple Diving Modes – Air, Nitrox, 3 Gas Nitrox, Gauge
- 2.2″ LED LCD display with vivid, enhanced colour range and saturation
- Uses Bühlmann ZHL-16C with gradient factors. Shearwater dive computers never lockout for dive plan deviations.
- Two-button interface: simple to navigate, state-aware menu structure. 316 stainless steel buttons.
- Wireless Charging: battery life per charge is up to about 30 hours on medium brightness level. USB wireless charging station is included.
SHEARWATER RESEARCH Teric Wrist Dive Computer (Blue)
- OC Rec (Nitrox to 99%), OC Tec (Trimix Enabled)
- CC/BO (Fixed PPO2), Gauge and Freediving Mode
- Optional wireless air integration up to 2 tanks. Switchable audible & vibration motor alerts
- Upgradeable Firmware. 316 Stainless Bezel & Buttons, Sapphire crystal
- Bluetooth & wireless charging. Standard 22mm strap size (Extender Included)
Oceanic GEO 2.0 Scuba Dive Computer Wrist Watch W/O USB (White/Teal)
- Powered by Oceanic’s Exclusive Dual Algorithm – Your choice between Pelagic DSAT (Spencer/Powell data basis) or Pelagic Z+ (Buhlmann ZHL-16C data basis)
- 4 Operating Modes: WATCH (Alternate Time, Chrono, Daily Alarm, Countdown Timer), NORM (Air and Nitrox), GAUGE (with run timer) and FREE (tracks calculations to allow switching between NORM and Free)
- User-Friendly Interface with “Step Back” – allows forward and backward navigation through menus and settings – Switch between up to 2 Nitrox mixes to 100% O2 with no restriction (Gas 1 may be up to 100%, and may be less or greater than Gas 2)
- Stop times 3 minutes – displays minutes & seconds – Deep Stop with Countdown Timer – Maybe turned on or off. 2 minute countdown at half your max depth, for dives greater than 80 ft / 25m
- Single button access to “Last Dive” display (max depth & bottom time) – Data Retention – maintains calculations indefinitely when the battery is changed – Audible Alarm with flashing LED light – History Mode includes total number of dives, max depth, total dive hours, and lowest temp
SUUNTO D4i Novo Scuba Diving Computer, White
- Full continuous decompression algorithm Suunto RGBM
- Four modes: air, nitrox, free and off
- Innovative apnea timer, and a timer in air/nitrox modes
- Updateable firmware
- Optional wireless air integration current cylinder pressure, remaining air time
Garmin Descent Mk1, Watch-Sized Dive Computer with Surface GPS, Includes Fitness Features, Gray Sapphire with Black Band
- Premium full-featured dive computer with surface GPS in a sleek watch-style design; with bright 1. 2” color display and TOPO mapping
- Built-in sensors include 3-axis compass, gyroscope and barometric altimeter as well as GPS and GLONASS capability that lets you mark your dive entry and exit points for surface navigation (GPS tracking and satellite communication does not work underwater)
- Choose modes for single and multiple gas dives (including nitrox and trimix), gauge, apnea and closed circuit rebreather (CCR); plan your dives directly on the device
- Dive log lets you store and review data from up to 200 dives — and share online via Garmin Connect and its included mobile app
- Features Elevate wrist heart rate technology with multisport activity profiles, performance metrics and smart notifications (when paired with a compatible smartphone
- Included Components: Descent Mk1 With Black Band; Extra-Long Adjustment Strap; Charging/Data Cable; Documentation
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.