Aluminum Alloy Case for LattePanda – with a Cooling Fan as Gift
- LattePanda is a complete Windows 10 single board computer. It has everything a regular PC has and can do anything that a regular PC does. It is compatible with almost every gadget you know: printers, joysticks, cameras and more. Any peripherals that work on your PC will work on a LattePanda.
- This aluminum alloy case is a solid enclosure for LattePanda single board computer
- It adopts to CNC machining and manufacturing, anodic oxidation surface treatment process
- The inner space is enough to mount cooling fan (the total thickness of fan should be less than 7.7mm)
DFROBOT Maqueen Micro:bit Robot Platform – Graphical Programming Educational Robotic Car for Kids – STEM Learning DIY Mini Robot Kit for Maker Education (Without Micro:bit Board)
- Easy to install, easy to use
- Small but Powerful
- Free Game Cards and Rich Tutorials Available
- 【Note:】The Micro:bit board, premium USB Cable and batteries need to be purchased separately
DFROBOT DC Motor Driver HAT for Raspberry Pi via I2C | Support 2-Way DC Motor and DC Motor with Encoder |
- This is a Raspberry Pi DC motor driver board with on-board encoder interface, which can drive 2-way DC motor and DC motor with encoder. It communicates with Raspberry Pi via I2C, easy to configure and drive motors.
- The DC Motor Driver HAT adopts STM32 micro processor to analyze the command sent by the upper host, and then convert into motor drive signal after calculation. Besides that, a high-performance TB6612FNG motor drive chip is integrated on the module.
- The single channel continuous current is 1.2A and the peak current is up to 2A. The motor driver supports 7~12V wide input voltage.
- It can be used together with Raspberry Pi to make smart DIY car, balance car, DIY tank, mechanical fish, etc.
DFROBOT Starter Kit for Arduino with 15 Project Tutorials
- This kit contains all the accessories you need to prepare for electronic beginners’ project. It is the best choice as a Christmas Gift, Back to school Gift and Birthday Gift
- Easy to learn: Comes with 15 project tutorial cards, it will help you to build the electronic circuits quickly
- Helpful for teaching: Detailed Beginner Kit Tutorial & Sample Code Document was provided by DFRobot, it will help the teacher/parents to teach easily (Download sample code package in tutorial.pdf)
- Learn it anytime: There is a Mobile Application for this kit to find these detailed tutorials and sample code. (Support Android 4.0.3 and above only, download in Google play)
- Easy to use: Each of the small pieces has an individual plastic bag so that components can be easily kept organized. Well clearly labeled on them. Note: Please download the PDF tutorial on this page (Technical Specification – User Guide). You can find sample code download link on it.
Gravity: Analog pH Sensor/Meter Kit V2 for Arduino – for Aquaponics Or Fish Tanks Or Other Materials That Need Measurements
- DFRobot Gravity: Analog pH meter V2 is specifically designed to measure the pH of the solution and reflect the acidity or alkalinity
- This new Arduino Analog pH sensor/Meter is compatible with Raspberry Pi and Arduino microcontroller
- Hardware filtered output signal, low jitter. Gravity connector and BNC connector, plug and play, no welding
- Software library supports two-point calibration, and automatically identifies standard buffer solution
Beetle – The Smallest Microcontroller for Arduino
- Beetle is a extremely the smallest Arduino leonardo board. It derives its core notion from minimalism without compromising functionality.
- It comes with Atmel AtMega32u4 ( datasheet) @16MHz clock time and has expanded amounts of interfaces: 10 digital pins, 5 analog pins and 4 pwn pins.
- To further make it user-friendly, it is compatible with Micro USB so that direct programming and testing is no longer a headache. Select “Arduino Leonardo (tools >board > Arduino Leonardo in Arduino IDE), the ATmega32U4 comes preburned with a bootloader that allows you to upload any new code that is applicable to Arduino Leonardo.
- As the smallest Arduino Leonardo, it enjoys similar powerful functionalities. Beetle aims to solve problems of low-cost controller, ease-of-using properly, and to provide a low cost solution for disposable projects, such as DIY projects, workshops, gift projects, E-Textiles and educational.
DFROBOT Gravity: 1602 LCD Keypad Shield For Arduino
- Operating Voltage: 5V
- 5 Push buttons to supply a custom menu control panel
- RST button for resetting Arduino program
- Integrate a potentiometer for adjusting the backlight
- 16 character x 2 line HD44780 compatible LCD
DFROBOT Devastator Tank Mobile Robot Platform (Metal DC Gear Motor)
- New body shape for easy construction and to accommodate more modules
- Modular wiring – no soldering iron needed!
- Upgraded V1’s plastic motors to durable and robust metal gear motors
- Increased load capacity from 1.5kg to 3kg
DFRobot 4 Channel Relay Shield for Arduino
- This relay shield for Arduino acts like a switch. It is commonly used to control anything over 5V such as lamps, water pumps and garage doors.
- This relay shield is an ideal solution for home automation and robotics applications
- Compatible with Arduino UNO Rev3
- Each Relay has its own test button to test the connection
DFROBOT USB Camera for Raspberry Pi 4 and Nvidia Jetson Nano 30W Pixels 480P for Face Identification, Image Recognition and Remote Teaching
- This product is a driver-free camera with 30W pixels and 640*480 resolution.
- The camera is well compatible with both Raspberry Pi and Nvidia series mainboards. Just plug it in, and you’re good to go!
- The compact size of 30*25*21.4mm makes the module possible to be embedded in a variety of devices, which can be used for applications like face identification, image recognition, security and protection, and remote teaching.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.