TaoTronics Dehumidifier with Pump 50 Pint for 4500 Sq. Ft, Energy Star Dehumidifier for Basement with 6L Water Tank, Intelligent Humidity Control, Continuous Drainage for Living Room/Closet
- Outstanding Efficiency: ENERGY STAR certified dehumidifier removes 50 pints(70 pint 2012 DOE standard) of moisture a day from large rooms up to 4,500 sq. ft., perfect for the living room, basement, bedroom, closet, bathroom, etc
- Smart Dehumidification: Built-in humidity and temperature sensor intelligently maintains room humidity in the comfortable range of 45%-55% – based on the ambient temperature
- Easy Drain Access: Press the “Pump” button to divert water out to either the basement window or into the sink; simply connect a hose (not included) to the drain outlet for continuous drainage via gravity
- Auto On/Off Timer: Program the 24hr on/off timer to auto start and stop removing excess moisture while you sleep or you’re away from home for worry-free dehumidification and superior energy efficiency
- Overflow Protection: When the 6L water tank is full, dehumidifier will automatically shut off and illuminate the full tank indicator to alert you to empty the tank
TOSOT 50 Pint with Internal Pump 4,500 Sq Ft Dehumidifier Energy Star – for Home, Basement, Bedroom or Bathroom – Super Quiet (Previous 70 Pint)
- 4, 500 SQ FT: Our dehumidifier can remove up to 50 pints of water every 24 hours (same as 70 Pint units under 2012 DOE standard. ) A lower humidity level allows your AC system to work more efficiently because it’s easier to change the temperature of dry air compared to moist, super-humid air.
- INTERNAL PUMP: The internal pump automatically removes collected water from the dehumidifier so you never experience downtime due to a full water bucket. Water can be pumped sideways or vertically up to 12 feet away. Water will collect in the bucket until it’s almost full, then the internal pump will automatically start up to remove the collected water.
- REAL-TIME MONITORING: After choosing a target humidity level the control panel will display the current humidity level. The dehumidifier will power off after reaching the target you set. If you want the dehumidifier to run nonstop regardless of the current humidity level, press the minus button until the control panel displays “NS. ” The dehumidifier will run until the drain bucket is full, which will never happen if you activate the internal pump from the control panel.
- SILENT OPERATION: This dehumidifier is so quiet you might even forget it’s there. A peak sound level of 51 decibels (using high speed) will be almost as quiet as a private suburban street or a normal conversation at home.
- SAVES YOU MONEY: Since it is Energy-Star rated, this dehumidifier will quickly remove moisture from the air without running up your utility bill. Energy Star appliances are not just better for the environment, they also cost 30% less to operate compared to non-Energy Star appliances.
- Model number: GDN50BA-A3EBA2E
Shinco 5,000 Sq.Ft Energy Star Dehumidifier with Pump, Ideal for Large Living Room, Basements, Bedrooms, Bathrooms, Continuous Drain, Quietly Remove Moisture & Control Humidity – (70Pint with Pump)
- ✅【5,000 Sq.Ft DEHUMIDIFIER】- Our dehumidifier removes 70 pint (2012 DOE Standard, 80°F, RH60%)of water a day and adjust humidity from 80% to 30%, Perfect for use in Home, Basement, Cellar, Garage. This is our largest, most capable model ideal for large rooms up to 5,000 square feet and/or very wet spaces. (Max dehumidification capacity — 120pint, 86°F, RH90%)
- ✅【QUIET AND ENERGY-SAVING】- This Energy Star certified dehumidifier is fit to quickly and effectively absorb moisture with minimal energy consumption in medium to large rooms, without racking up your energy bill. Energy Star appliances are not just better for the environment, they also cost 30% less to operate compared to non-Energy Star appliances.48 dB peak sound so that you hardly notice it’s there. In general, 50 decibels is probably just as loud as normal conversation.
- ✅【EASY TO USE】- Adjust to the ideal dehumidification setting, then let it run its continuous 24-hour cycle until the tank is full, it will automatically shut-off (Water Tank Capacity 7L) . If you don’t have time, you can choose continuous drainage mode. The internal pump automatically removes collected water from the dehumidifier so you never experience downtime due to a full water bucket. Water can be pumped sideways or vertically up to 12 feet away.
- ✅【GREAT CONVENIENCE】- Quickly dry clothes with one button. If experience a power outage due to a storm, you do not want to have to go around resetting all of your appliances and electronic devices. Shinco dehumidifiers will revert back to their previous set. The LED screen visually shows current room humidity levels and your desired target humidity. You can change the fan speed, set a 2/4 hour sleep timer, auto defrost in low temperature environment. Easy to move, removable water reservoir.
- ✅【Perfect After Service】- All of Shinco Dehumidifier are covered with 30-Days Money Back, 1 Year Warranty and lifetime expert tech support. If you have any problems, please contact our team to get help.we will reply to you within 24 hours and help you solve the problems.
GE Energy Star 50 Pint Dehumidifier for Home or Basement with Built-in Pump, Grey
- 50 PINT – This GE Energy Star dehumidifier removes 50 pints of moisture from the air every day. This model is ideal for wet rooms, with excessive moisture, anywhere in the home or basement.
- BUILT-IN PUMP – The built-in pump with an included hose, allows water to be drained to any convenient location up to 16 feet away. This feature eliminates the need to check in on the water level in the bucket, and the need to empty the bucket periodically.
- EMPTY BUCKET ALARM – This feature alerts you if the bucket, which has a capacity of 1.8 gallons, is full or missing. The alarm will sound for 10 seconds to let you know it’s time to empty or replace the bucket.
- CLEAN FILTER ALERT – The unit works best with a clean filter, so we’ll remind you when it’s time to clean it.
- EASE OF USE: The pocket handles make it easy to transport between rooms. Other features like the adjustable humidistat, 3 fan speeds, auto restart and auto defrost features provide ease of use and effective moisture removal from wet rooms.
hOmeLabs 4,500 Sq. Ft Energy Star Dehumidifier with Pump for Extra Large Rooms and Basements
- Dehumidifier for Large Spaces with Auto Control: Our 15.4 x 11 x 24.3 inches large capacity dehumidifier with 1.6 gallon water tank removes up to 50 pints (70 Pint 2012 DOE Standard) from the air per day and is ideal for large rooms up to 4,500 Sq. Ft. It has an Auto Control feature that automatically adjusts dehumidification intensity to maintain a dry and comfortable indoor environment and even auto restarts during a power outage.
- Easy To Use With an Intelligent Control Panel: Thanks to its digital control panel, this dehumidifier with pump is easy to operate. It provides an accurate humidity level readout. You can also choose from several modes: Comfort, Turbo, and Continuous, with Timer settings of 0.5 hour increments, up to 10 hours, then at 1 hour increments up to 24 hours.
- Full Bucket Indicator and Overheat Protection: This dehumidifier is best for bedrooms, bathrooms, and basements, and comes with a front loading water bucket that gives easy visibility to the level of water. An alarm will signal that the bucket is full and automatic shutdown will also take place to prevent flooding, or when the set humidity is reached. Overheat protection makes our dehumidifier safe to use.
- Minimalist Design That Complements Any Interior or Space: This hOmeLabs dehumidifier has a clean and modern look that can match any interior, room, or space in your home. Built with 4 rolling wheels, moving it from one room to another is quite convenient.
- Easy to Clean: This dehumidifier with pump and drain hose can be cleaned easily. It has a check filter feature that will light up to indicate that the filter needs cleaning. The filter may be cleaned with potable water. Cleaning of the dehumidifier and water bucket may be done with water and a mild detergent.
Frigidaire High Efficiency 50-Pint Dehumidifier with Built-in Pump, White
- PORTABLE DEHUMIDIFIER FOR WET ROOMS: When moisture is excessive, this dehumidifier removes up to 50 pints of water per day, drying the air quickly and efficiently. Rolling casters and integrated side handles make it easy and convenient to set up and store.
- EFFECTIVE HUMIDITY CONTROL: Fit for use in any damp spaces of the home, including attics, basements, and garages.
- RELIABLE MOISTURE REMOVAL: With custom humidity control and 3 fan speeds, it is easy to maximize your comfort level by minimizing the moisture. Automatic Shut-Off and Full Tank Alert will let you know when the 2-gallon capacity bucket needs emptying.
- BUILT-IN PUMP: Set the unit to continuous drain mode, attach a standard garden hose (not included), and breathe easy as the unit runs independently, maintaining your indoor air quality. Built-in, internal pump pushes water up to 16 feet, allowing for drainage into a sink or out a window.
- WASHABLE FILTER: Capture dust from the air and keep your dehumidifier working efficiently with our easy-to-clean washable filter.
- VOLTAGE: 115 volts
Little Giant 554425 VCMA-20ULS Condensate Removal 1/30 HP Pump with Safety Switch
- CONDENSATE REMOVAL PUMP: Little Giant Automatic Condensate Pump features safety switch, 1/2-gallon ABS plastic tank, and 6 ft. power cord; 1/30 HP pumps 80 gallons of water per hour
- AUTOMATIC HVAC PUMP: Ideal for collecting, detecting, and automatic removal of condensate from air conditioning equipment, dehumidifiers, high efficiency furnaces, condensing boilers, and other equipment where automatic drain pump is required
- STAINLESS STEEL MOTOR SHAFT: Vertical-type pump features stainless steel motor shaft and galvanized steel tank cover; Thermally protected motor is UL and CSA listed; Includes two 1-1/8” diameter inlet openings; Maximum water temperature: 140°F
- PUMP WITH SAFETY SWITCH: Includes safety switch which can be connected to shut down the air conditioner condenser or wired to an alarm to warn of possible tank overflow; Discharge is a 1/4″ FNPT or 3/8″ O.D. barbed tubing adapter
- OPERATION AND WARRANTY: The Little Giant Condensate Pump is suitable for high-efficiency gas furnace applications that produce an acidic condensate; It has a 1-year warranty
- NEED ADDITIONAL ASSISTANCE? Contact the Little Giant Technical Service Line at 1.800.701.7894 if you need help with installation, warranty issues, or you have other questions about the product
Ivation 4,500 Sq Ft Energy Star Dehumidifier with Pump – Large Capacity Compressor for Spaces Up To 4,500 Sq Ft, Includes Programmable Humidity, Hose Connector, Auto Shutoff / Restart
- This Compressor Dehumidifier Keeps Spaces Up to 4,500 Sq. Ft. Cool & Comfortable by Removing 50 Pints of Moisture/Day (70 Pint according to the old DOE [Department of Energy] standards, in 2019 this was classified as 70 pint and it now needs to be classified as 50 pint but IT REMOVED THE SAME MOISTURE AS THE OLD 70 PINT)
- Built-In Humidity Sensor – The LCD accurately displays the current humidity level in the room, enabling you to set your ideal levels for automatic moisture control
- Built-In 16W Pump Delivers Worry-Free Use w/Continuous Upward Water Drainage Out of Basement Window or Into Sink
- Bright LED Display Indicates Humidistat & Setting, Fan Speed, Timer, Filter Alert & More
- Highlights Include Eco-Efficiency (ENERGY STAR Certified), Casters, Auto-Defrost, & Auto-Restart
Vremi 50 Pint 4,500 Sq. Ft. Dehumidifier Energy Star Rated for Large Spaces and Basements
- Our “Moisture Maniac” dehumidifier is rated to remove 50 pints (70 Pint 2012 DOE Rating Standard) of moisture per day and is ideal for medium to large spaces from 3,000 sq. ft. to 4,500 sq. ft.
- We designed our dehumidifier with convenience and style in mind. This dehumidifier sports a sleek, clean look with convenient built-in wheels and handles and a quiet fan that will do its job without you hearing it.
- It’s a dehumidifier, not a rocket ship and our design reflects that. Simply adjust to your ideal moisture setting, let it run its continuous 24-hour cycle until the tank is full, where it’ll then shut-off automatically. For added convenience, there’s also a drain hose outlet for continuous draining (NOTE: hose not included) Key Product Features
- Our portable dehumidifier features a Turbo mode that increases fan speed for maximum moisture removal. This product effectively reduces humidity and maintains a level of dryer air that can help you feel more comfortable.
- Dehumidifiers emit heat when in use (that’s how they work) and is intended for any indoor space between 3,000 and 4,500 SQ FT. It measures 16.6 x 11 x 24.3 inches, has a 1.8 gallon water tank capacity, and removes up to 50 pints of moisture from the air per day. Key Product Features
Hisense 70 Pint Dehumidifier DH-7019KP1WG with A Built in Pump and Includes Hose Attachment Energy Star Rated Great for Basements and Quiet Operation (Renewed)
- Low noise airflow system to ensure quiet operation, achieving a 46 dB(A) sound level on the low setting
- Built-in pump with drain hose included. Operates at temperature as low as 38°F
- Removable, washable filter. Programmable 24 hour on/off timer
- Bucket full indicator avoids overflows and lets you know to empty the bucket
- The filter indicator lets you know when to wash your filter, minimizing bacteria and odors. Covers an area up to 1000 sq. ft
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.