The Spice Way Cumin Seeds – whole cumin seed 8 oz resealable bag
- PREMIUM CUMIN SEEDS – adds great flavor to so many wonderful dishes including beans, vegetables, rice and even meat.
- PURE – No preservatives, no additives, no MSG, non GMO, no fillers.
- FLAVORS OF THE WORLD – Very common in many authentic recipes from the Middle East, Asia and America.
- PACKED FRESH – These selected premium whole cumin seeds are packed in the US in small batches.
- FARM TO TABLE – 30 years of experience in growing spices, herbs and peppers, using traditional methods like hand-picking, sun-drying and grounding at our facility.
Badia Cumin Seed Whole, 16 Ounce
- The product is gluten free and Kosher
- Used in Caribbean, Mexican, Oriental and Indian
- The package weight of the product is 1.2 pounds
- The package dimension of the product is 6″L x 5″W x 4″H
Rani Cumin Seeds Whole (Jeera) Spice 16oz (1lb) 454g PET Jar ~ All Natural | Gluten Friendly | NON-GMO | Vegan | Indian Origin
- You’ll LOVE our Cumin Seeds by Rani Brand–Here’s Why:
- ❤️100% Natural, Non-GMO, No Preservatives, Vegan, Gluten Friendly, PREMIUM Gourmet Food Grade Spice.
- ❤️️Product of India (Not Syria which is cheaper), India Cumin has a unique sweet-bitter profile not found in any other. Packed in a no barrier resealable/reusable Plastic Jar, let us tell you how important that is when handling Indian Spices!
- ❤️️Rani is a USA based company selling spices for over 40 years, buy with confidence!
- ❤️Pure! NO FILLERS in any Rani Brand Spices (fillers are commonly used in spices to make them free flowing or lessen the costs of production) usually sodium or like product. NONE of our spices have any GMOs. Native to South Asian – farmed and cultivated at the source that has been doing for 1000’s of years – Net Wt. 16oz (454gms), Authentic Indian Product, Alternate Names: Jeera (Hindi)
McCormick Gourmet Organic Cumin Seed, 1.37 oz
- Whole cumin seed adds smoky, aromatic notes to bold dishes like chilies and curries
- Distinctive aroma and taste essential to Indian, Mexican, Middle Eastern cuisine
- USDA Certified Organic, Non-GMO
- Recipe tip: add 2 tbsp organic cumin seed to ¼ cup olive oil and lime juice for cumin dressing
- FUN FACT: Convenient — no need to roast and grind cumin seed for recipes
Jiva Organics Organic Cumin Seeds Whole 1 Pound Jar – Non-GMO, Pure, Vegan – Cumino
- ❤️️ You will LOVE Jiva Organics USDA Organic Cumin Seeds Whole. Here’s why:
- ❤️️PREMIUM CUMIN SEEDS – These Non-GMO, certified USDA organic cumin seeds that have high purity, intense aroma, and great taste!
- ❤️️NO Salt, No MSG, No ETO Treatmen Irradiated. Product of India.
- ❤️️Also known as Jeera, Cumino, Comino, Jira, Zira, and Kemun.
- ❤️️Giving back – For every pack sold, Jiva Organics donates one meal to a child in need encouraging them to attend school. We have donated over 500,000 meals with your help!
Black Cumin Seeds (Nigella Sativa) 1 Lb – 16 Ounce, Raw & Whole Pure – Natural Turkish Black Cumin Seed, Contains Highest Thymoquinone (TQ) in its Oil
- NIGELLA SATIVA: Nigella sativa is a small black seed that comes from a flowering plant in the Ranunculacea family. – People have used the Black Cumin Seeds to make medicine for over 2000 years and Nigella sativa (N. Sativa) mostly grows in Southwest Asia, the Middle East, and Southern Europe
- Black seed oil is extracted from the seeds of Nigella sativa. One of its key components is thymoquinone, a compound with antioxidant properties.
- In foods, black seed is used as a flavoring or spice. – Try black cumin seeds on steamed or stir-fried vegetables, sprinkled on fish with lemon, or in an omelet instead of black pepper. Experiment with it in a grilled cheese sandwich, or on top of a slaw. It’s not only good in naan bread, it also works with focaccia and other types of bread as well.
- Eat Well Premium Foods – Black Cumin Seeds (Nigella Sativa) 1 Pound
- Import from Turkey – All Natural and Raw
Black Cumin Seed 1lb (16Oz) (Bulk Nigella Sativa): 100% USDA Certified ORGANIC Bulk Egyptian Black Seeds (Black Caraway) – AKA Nigella or Kalonji, by U.S. Wellness Naturals
- BLACK CUMIN SEED ✔️- These Black cumin seeds are 100% organic, and perfect for flavoring or dyeing your home cooking. They can be added to any dish as a spice or colorant, and are a great addition to the professional chef.
- ORGANIC Cumin Seed ✔️- This all organic black cumin was harvested from an organic farm in Egypt; From there, it was carefully shipped to the USA (accompanied with LOT number, origin and phytosanitary certificates) where it was proudly packed in Cleveland, OH at a Department of Agriculture certified organic facility.
- GIANT ✔️- This one pound bag means you will have enough black cumin seed for any occasion, and will not have to continuously be buying more; the bag is convenient and resealable for easy use and storage.
- Balck Seed is RICH IN UNSATURATED FATS ✔️- Black cumin seeds have been used for hundreds of years as a holistic food. It is rich in unsaturated fats and has even been mentioned in ancient manuscripts as healthy food.
Rajapuri Whole Spices | Cumin Seeds (Geera) |3 Oz
- AROMATIC SPICE – cumin seed boasts a peppery, savoury and slightly citrus flavour with an earthy aroma
- PAIRS WELL with Curry and Turmeric for curried meals
- ITS ROBUST FLAVOR and rich aroma adds depth to Caribbean, Southwestern, Indian and Moroccan dishes.
- TRY IT WITH our Rajapuri Curry Powder for your next curry dish
- PERFECT PANTRY STAPLE – This is a keeper. Always have some in your pantry
Laxmi All-Natural Dried Cumin Seeds, Traditional Indian Cooking Spices – 200g
- Laxmi Cumin Seeds are the dried seeds of the herb Cuminum cyminum – a member of the parsley family. Once dried the cumin seeds add significant flavor to any dish.
- Laxmi Cumin Powder is a flavorful cooking spice that is used in many international dishes – from Traditional Mexican Cuisine to Indian Cuisine. Cumin Powder is delicious to use in Basmati Rice, Spicy Lamb Burgers, Chili and Soups and Stews.
- House of Spices Laxmi Cumin Seeds are an all natural food product that is guaranteed fresh. Our Laxmi Cumin Seeds are of the highest quality and will be a delightful addition to any meal.
- Our Dried Cumin Seeds are available in 200g bags conveniently sized for home cooking! House of Spices has all of the Traditional Indian Spices and food products you need to get cooking.
- At House of Spices, spreading Indian food culture through quality products and family recipes is our company goal! Our authentic Indian Cooking spices are of the best quality and will bring intense flavor and vitality to your dinner table. Whether you’re looking for traditional Indian spices and food products to create an exotic dinner, or simply wanting to indulge your nostalgia and make a dinner with all of the familiar flavors of home, House of Spices has the ingredients you need!
Frontier Natural Products Cumin Seed, Og, Whole, 1.68-Ounce
- Whole, organic cumin seed, especially relied upon in Mexican, Asian and Indian cooking
- Certified Organic, Non-GMO Verified, Kosher
- Tasty and Flavorful
- Frontier is a member owned co-op, responsible to people and planet
- Allergen information: abalone_free
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.