Anthony’s Organic Ceylon Cinnamon Powder, 1 lb, Ground, Gluten Free, Non GMO, Non Irradiated, Keto Friendly
- USDA Certified Organic Ceylon Cinnamon Powder
- Batch Tested and Verified Gluten Free
- Great for baking, making tea, and a lot more culinary uses!
- Product of India, Packed in California
- Great for plant based, gluten free, vegan, and organic recipes!
Simply Organic Ground Ceylon Cinnamon, Certified Organic, Vegan | 2.08 Ounce | Cinnamomum verum J. Presl
- ORGANIC CEYLON CINNAMON – Nothing but pure, organic, ground Ceylon cinnamon (Cinnamomum verum). No GMOs. No ETO (considered carcinogenic by the EPA). Non-irradiated. Certified Organic by QAI. Kosher Certified by KSA. So good, it was voted “BEST” Ceylon Cinnamon by Epicurious in 2018.
- DELICIOUS AND VERSATILE – You want “true cinnamon”? This is it. You’ll know Ceylon by its complex yet nuanced flavor. Ours is spicy in the true sense — but, with its 1% to 1.6% oil content, the flavor is mild and delicate. Comfortingly warm, not hot. Fruity, almost apple-cinnamony, floral and nectar-like, but only lightly sweet. It’s that complex. Its aroma is equally distinctive, with hints of floral and citrus complementing the warm-spicy notes.
- PURE AND POTENT FLAVOR – Simply Organic believes in pure and potent flavor grown at the source. Our rigorous standards mean that we know precisely what you’re getting, and from where. All of our products are grown and processed without the use of toxic pesticides, irradiation, or GMOs.
- SOURCED FROM SRI LANKA – Simply Organic ceylon cinnamon is sourced from a long standing co-op partner in Sri Lanka, where we help select and develop the product. Close relationships with suppliers allow us to actively engage in sourcing and ensuring that production is environmentally friendly and yields high-quality ceylon cinnamon.
- ABOUT US – Simply Organic is a 100% certified organic line of spices, seasoning mixes, and baking flavors. Our pure, potent spices, seasonings and extracts bring real bite to everything you make, eat and share. Our goal, through our Simply Organic Giving Fund, is to help the millions of food insecure by not only providing funds and support to make organic food more accessible, but also in developing the next generation of leaders in sustainable and socially just organic agriculture.
Naturevibe Botanicals Premium Quality Organic Ceylon Cinnamon Powder (1lb), Ground | Certified Organic | Gluten-Free, Keto Friendly & Non-GMO (16 ounces)
- Cinnamon is a spice that is made from the inner bark of trees scientifically known as Cinnamomum.It has been used as an ingredient throughout history, dating back as far as Ancient Egypt. It used to be rare and valuable and was regarded as a gift fit for kings.
- There are two main types of cinnamon: Ceylon cinnamon: Also known as “true” cinnamon. Cassia cinnamon: The more common variety today and what people generally refer to as “cinnamon.”
- Cinnamon is made by cutting the stems of cinnamon trees. The inner bark is then extracted and the woody parts removed.When it dries, it forms strips that curl into rolls, called cinnamon sticks. These sticks can be ground to form cinnamon powder.
- Cinnamon is a popular spice. These days, cinnamon is cheap, available in every supermarket and found as an ingredient in various foods and recipes.
- Cinnamon is loaded with powerful antioxidants, such as polyphenols. In a study that compared the antioxidant activity of 26 spices, cinnamon wound up as the clear winner, even outranking “superfoods” like garlic and oregano. In fact, it is so powerful that cinnamon can be used as a natural food preservative.
Organic Ceylon Cinnamon Powder | Perfect for Baking, Cooking & Smoothies | 100% Raw from Sri Lanka | 16oz/453g Resealable Kraft Bag | by FGO
- ORGANIC CEYLON CINNAMON POWDER (CINNAMOMUM VERUM) – 16oz/453g Resealable Bag (1 Pound)
- IMPORTED FROM SRI LANKA – This bag contains certified organic, ceylon cinnamon powder from Sri Lanka.
- HEALTHY & DELICIOUS – Our Ceylon Cinnamon, or “TRUE CINNAMON”, has a milder cinnamon flavor that is great for baked goods, cooking or added as a spice to hot beverages.
- CERTIFIED USDA ORGANIC & NON-GMO – All our products are certified USDA Organic and certified Non-GMO. Look for the USDA Organic and Non-GMO Project seals on our products!
- LOVE IT OR WE BUY IT – We don’t think you should pay for products that you don’t love. If you aren’t enjoying our products, simply let us know and we will refund your order – it’s as easy as that!
Frontier Co-op Organic Fair Trade Ground Ceylon Cinnamon 5.57oz
- ORGANIC CEYLON CINNAMON – Frontier Co-op organic Ceylon cinnamon (Cinnamomum verum) is a flavorful, high-quality spice that comes from the bark of an evergreen tree. There are no artificial additives or chemicals used in any part of the growing and manufacturing process.
- DELICIOUS AND VERSATILE – Ceylon cinnamon is best paired with baked goods and hot drinks, but can be combined with anything to add a sweet and spicy kick.
- FAIR TRADE AND ORGANIC – Frontier Co-op Organic Fair Trade Certified Ceylon Cinnamon is certified organic and fair trade. The farmers and workers who grow and process this cinnamon are paid fairly. They use no chemicals or additives in the manufacturing process. Our Ceylon cinnamon is sustainably grown in Sri Lanka (formerly known as Ceylon).
- RESEALABLE – Our stand-up bags are made to keep our products as fresh on the last day as they are on the first. These bags are resealable, sturdy, and great for easy storage and easy access. For best results, store in a cool, dry place.
- ABOUT US – Owned by stores and organizations that buy and sell our products, Frontier Co-op has been a member-owned cooperative since 1976. We support natural living and our products are never irradiated or treated with ETO. We’re committed to the health and welfare of the environment and everyone producing and consuming our botanical products.
Eat Well Premium Foods – Ceylon Cinnamon Ground Powder 16oz Reseable Bag,100% Natural
- CEYLON CINNAMON :This warm, sweet spice comes from the bark of a tree native to Sri Lanka. The bark is removed, dried and rolled up to make a tube. Cinnamon is sold dry as sticks and ground as a powder. It’s best to buy ground cinnamon . You can try to grind your own cinnamon from the bark but it’s difficult to get it fine enough.
- Ground cinnamon is gorgeous cooked with apples or in baked goods such as buns, cakes, sweet pastries and puddings. Mexicans also used it to flavour chocolate dishes and drinks. Cinnamon bark is added to poaching syrup for fruits such as pears, plums and bananas and to mulled wine or punch. Cinnamon bark is also used to flavour meat, poultry and vegetable stews and can be added to spicy marinades.
- Eat Well Premium Foods Provides Healthy and Dilicious Spices , Herbs and Herbal Teas
- MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: Your satisfaction is our top priority. We guarantee the quality of our products and we want you to be completely satisfied with your purchases. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, just email us and we’ll refund your order in full .
Frontier Co-op Ceylon Cinnamon Powder, 1 Pound Bulk Bag, Certified Organic, Fair Trade Certified, Kosher, Non-irradiated, Sustainably Grown | Cinnamomum verum J. Presl
- TOP QUALITY ORGANIC CEYLON CINNAMON – Frontier Co-op offers high quality organic Ceylon cinnamon (Cinnamomum verum) in one pound bulk packaging. Our Ceylon cinnamon is a flavorful, high-quality spice that comes from the bark of an evergreen tree. There are no artificial additives or chemicals used in any part of the growing and manufacturing process.
- DELICIOUS AND VERSATILE – Ceylon cinnamon is a fantastic addition to baked goods like cookies, cakes, and breads, as well as hot drinks, but can be combined with anything to add a sweet and spicy enhancement.
- MILDLY SWEET AND SPICY – Unlike cassia cinnamon, Ceylon cinnamon, which is also known as “true cinnamon” has a much milder, sweet flavor. The “verum” in Ceylon cinnamon’s botanical name is Latin for “true.”
- FAIR TRADE AND ORGANIC – Frontier Co-op Organic Fair Trade Certified Ceylon Cinnamon is certified organic and fair trade. The farmers and workers who grow and process this cinnamon are paid fairly. They use no chemicals or additives in the manufacturing process. Our Ceylon cinnamon is sustainably grown in Sri Lanka which was formerly known as Ceylon.
- ABOUT US – Owned by stores and organizations that buy and sell our products, Frontier Co-op has been a member-owned cooperative since 1976. We support natural-living and our products are never irradiated or treated with ETO. We’re committed to the health and welfare of the environment and everyone producing and consuming our botanical products.
Terrasoul Superfoods Organic Ceylon Cinnamon Powder, 16 Oz – Lab-Tested for Authenticity | Premium Quality and Flavor
- Terrasoul Superfoods Organic Ceylon Cinnamon Powder, 16 Ounces
- USDA Certified Organic, Earth Kosher, Non-GMO, raw, gluten free, and vegan friendly.
- Has a more delicate and sweet flavor than the more common cassia cinnamon
- Terrasoul Superfoods is a family-run business that sources the freshest and highest quality superfoods from all over the planet. Our mission is to make these amazing, healthy foods available to you at the lowest prices possible while paying our growers and employees fair wages.
- 100% Money-Back Satisfaction Guarantee – We stand behind our products and offer a 30-day money back guarantee, backed by an outstanding customer service team.
The Spice Way True Cinnamon Ceylon Powder – 6 oz
- TRUE CINNAMON POWDER – Ceylon cinnamon powder is the only true cinnamon and it is great for both savory and sweet dishes.
- PURE – no preservatives, no additives, no agents, no irradiation, Non GMO.
- PREMIUM – made from selected premium Ceylon cinnamon.
- PACKED FRESH IN THE US – packed in small batches.
- FARM TO TABLE – 30 years of experience in growing spices, herbs and peppers, using traditional methods like hand-picking, sun-drying and grounding at our facility.
Organic Ceylon Cinnamon (100% Certified) Powder, 8 ounces by Ceylon Cinnamon Shop
- Premium Grade Organic Cinnamon (Naturally Grown in Sri Lanka). Independent verification, by TRU-ID, provides assurance that our products contain 100% Ceylon cinnamon. Several types of Cassia, including Saigon and Korintje, are often mislabeled as the more expensive Ceylon cinnamon.
- 100% Certified USDA Organic (Manufactured in USA) Cinnamomum verum
- Fine Powder Mixes Well with Smoothies & Yogurt (Smooth not Gritty)
- Certified Authentic Ceylon, Non-GMO Project Verified, Certified Fairtrade, Non-Irradiated
- Fresh, Citrusy Aroma and Mild Flavor
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.