Kingston Brass KPK102P Trimscape Plumbing Supply Kits Combo, 1/2-Inch IPS Inlet, 3/8-Inch Comp Outlet, Polished Brass
- 2 pieces 1/4 turn hardisc angle stops with metal cross handle and ceramic Hot & Cold index
- 1 piece traditional style of 1-1/4″ O.D decorative P-trap
- 2 pieces 30″ bullnose supply line, 3/8″ O.D
- 2 pieces traditional decorative flanges
- Fits 1/2″ MIP
- 1/2″ IPS Inlet, 3/8″ COMP Outlet
DANCO Reduced-Lead, Ceramic Stem for Kohler, Brass, 4Z-10H, 1-Pack (17476E)
- Constructed of a strong and durable brass, meaning it was built for longevity.
- A perfect fit for Kohler faucets, with an ID length of 4 and Z broach.
- This was designed for cold water application.
- This is ceramic disc style.
- This is in compliance with the Reduction of Lead In Drinking Water Act.
QCAA Forged Brass House Number, 6″, 1, Polished Brass
- Solid Brass House Number
- Solid Brass Screws Included
- Solid Brass contruction, 6″
- High Quality, Easy to Install, Strong and Sturdy,
- The mounting screws are made of brass. Be careful when using the electronic screw driver to fasten screws.
Merit Brass-XNL187-32 Lead-Free Brass Pipe Fitting, Union, Class 125, 2″ NPT Female
- Union for connecting and extending two pipes
- Female National Pipe Taper (NPT) threads on both ends for connecting two male threaded pipes
- Made from lead-free brass for higher corrosion resistance than steel
- Relative softness of metal enables tighter seals and greater ease in installation
- Meets standard ASTM B-584-06 for lead-free quality assurance
Halex, 1/2 in. Electric Metallic Tube (EMT) Set-Screw Coupling , 62805B, 50 per pack
- Joins 2 lengths of EMT together
- Made of steel electro-plated with zinc
- UL and CSA listed
- Concrete-tight when taped
Midland 38-836 Brass Hose Barb, Inverted Flare Male Connector, 3/8″ Hose ID x 3/8″ Inverted Flare
- Package Dimensions: 8.6 H x 1.4 L x 8.3 W (centimetres)
- Package Weight: 0.024 kilograms
- Country of Origin : United States
- Unit count: 1.0
Brasscraft 68-4-8X 1/4 OD by 1/2-Inch Male Reducing Adapter Lead-Free, Rough Brass
- Brass Craft Compression Fittings do not require any flaring, soldering or other type of tubing preparation
- This products adds a great value
- This product is manufactured in United States
- BrassCraft Compression Fittings do not require any flaring, soldering or other type of tubing preparation
- Manufactured from brass rod
- For use with potable water, instrumentation, hydraulic and pneumatic systems
- Designed to be used with aluminum, copper and plastic tubing Not recommended for steel tubing Plastic tubing requires 63PT insert and 60PT sleeve
- Lead-Free Compliant
Parker Hannifin 62CA-6 Brass Union Compress-Align Fitting, 3/8″ Compression Tube x 3/8″ Compression Tube
- All brass construction
- Captive sleeve
- Higher working pressures versus standard compression fitting
- Bodies Interchangeable with standard compression bodies
- One Wrench turn from finger tight for assembly for all sizes
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.