Ancable 2-Pack F-Type Male Plug to RCA Female Jack RF Video TV Cable Adapter for Atari 2600/7800 Sega/Coleco/Commodore Game System
- This adapter is designed to connect your “vintage” 1970’s or 1980’s gaming console to a modern television set
- Have you lost or broken your old switch box? This unit completely replaces it!Hook up your “Vintage” Video Game System to a modern TV through the standard RF antenna connection, found on the back of any of today’s newer televisions! By using this adapter, you avoid trying to attach the double “screw in” spade connectors found on your old video game system’s switch box! No newer TVs have had this “old school”, “double spade” antenna connection since the 70’s and early 80’s!
- This adapter is compatible with any of the following systems:Atari 2600 Atari 7800 “2 Port” Atari 5200 (this adapter will not work on a “4 Port” system) Atari 400 Atari 800 Commodore 64 Commodore Vic 20 Commodore 128 Intellivision Colecovision Sega Master System Sega Genesis
- This adapter is high quality, it is made of brass and nickle plated
- Package include: 2PCS adapter
RCA to F Adapter, Atari Adapter for TV, 2-Pack RFAdapter Coax Male to RCA Female Connector Convertor for Atari 2600/7800, C64 Mini, Commodore, Sega, Colecovision Game System
- This coax to rca adapter is used to connect older gaming console to a modern TV. Completely replace older systems’s switch box.
- Compatible with Atari 2600, Atari 7800, “2 Port” Atari 5200 (this adapter will not work on a “4 Port” system), Atari 400, Atari 800, Commodore 64, Commodore Vic 20, Commodore 128, Intellivision, Colecovision, Sega Master System, Sega Genesis.
- Screw the coaxial F type end on your tv connector, then plug RCA end in the old style rca style cable from game console.
- Come with 2-Pack, which can save you much and makes you always have a backup.
- We offer worry-free warranty and friendly customer service within 12 months for your confident purchase. If you are not satisfied with any product, please don’t hesitate to contact us, we will serve you our best.
Dig Dug [Atari 7800]
- Made in 1987
- Atari 7800 version
- Blister Box Package
- Called Dig Dug
- For Collectors
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.