Sow Right Seeds – Mary Washington Asparagus Seed for Planting – Non-GMO Heirloom Packet with Instructions to Plant an Outdoor Home Vegetable Garden – Great Gardening Gift (1)
- Beautiful — Large full-color packet of Mary Washington Asparagus (Asparagus officinalis) seeds. An extremely popular asparagus variety producing thick, straight green stalks with a hint of purple at the spear. Minimum of 1.5g per packet.
- Good Eats — Oven roasted with parmesan, grilled, sauteed, in soup or even eaten fresh, the flavor of Asparagus is fabulously delicious.
- Perennial Crop — Asparagus can take 2 to 3 years from seed to produce stalks, but will last for decades after becoming established. Start indoors in flats 12-14 weeks before last frost date. Soak seeds in water overnight and ensure warm temperatures to aid germination; it can take up to two months, so be patient.
- Easy to Grow — Instructions to plant included on each packet with additional growing tips, harvest instructions, recipes, etc. under the “How To” section of our website. Plus we are available to answer your questions as well. If these seeds don’t germinate, we will happily make it “Right” for you.
- Safe Seed — Sow Right Seeds has taken the Safe Seed Pledge and sells only fresh Non-GMO heirloom seeds that are safe for you and your family.
Mary Washington Asparagus Seeds – 50 Seeds Non-GMO
- FREE SHIPPING!
- 50+ Seeds
- 85% Germination Rate
Mary Washington Asparagus Seeds, 125 Heirloom Seeds Per Packet, Non GMO Seeds
- Perennial. 60 days to maturity. 36-48″ height. 9-12″ spacing. Produces 8″ asparagus spears.
- Seeds are great for Planting in Garden or for storing in a seed safe for emergency.About 10-12 weeks after planting, transplant the seedlings outdoors. Digging a trench is not necessary; simply place the plants 12″ apart in rows 3-4′ apart. Sandy, well drained soil, and full sun are ideal. Keep the soil moist, and apply mulch to discourage weeds. Asparagus greatly benefits from regular additions of compost and other organic matter.
- This perennial asparagus is an old favorite U.S. variety used in the truck garden and commercial market.
- Latin Name: Asparagus officinalis Species Origin: Heirloom from 1935 Type: Open Pollinated, Heirloom, Cool Season|Warm Season
- USDA Zones: 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12
50 Mary Washington Asparagus Seeds | Non-GMO | Fresh Garden Seeds
- Name: Mary Washington Asparagus | Type: Heirloom |
- Size at Maturity: Up To 48″ | Light Requirement: Full Sun
- Planting Time: Warm Season | Sowing Method: Direct Sow
- Planting Depth:1″ | Plant Spacing: 18″ | Hardiness Zones: All
TomorrowSeeds – Asparagus Seeds – Packet – Organic Non GMO Garden Vegetable Fruit Herb Flower Plant Seed for 2021
- Fast Growing and High Producing
- Always Non GMO and Carefully Sourced
- Start Your Journey Towards a Healthy, Plant-Based Living
- A Beautiful Addition to Your Home or Garden!
- Message Us For Anything, We Are More Than Happy To Help You
Seed Needs, Mary Washington Asparagus (Asparagus officinalis) Twin Pack of 85 Seeds Each Non-GMO
- Quality Asparagus seeds packaged by Seed Needs. Intended for the current and the following growing season. Packets are 3.25″ wide by 4.50″ tall and come with a full colored illustration on the front side, as well as detailed sowing instructions on the reverse.
- These vegetables can take up to 2 years to successfully grow, but the wait is well worth it, since this vegetable is one of the most rewarding. Mary Washington is an heirloom variety that produces green spears, with dark green tips.
- The plants grow to a mature height of roughly 3 to 7 feet tall, and can take up a bit of gardening space, so growing them in a designated area is recommended. Once established, you will begin to harvest deliciously fresh Asparagus spears, year after year for about 15 years or more.
- As explained above, Mary Washington will produce year after year and is categorized as a perennial vegetable. The plants will establish a deep root system in their initial year of growth, later wilting on the surface with the harsh temperatures of the Winter season. The plants will then regrow, displaying green foliage the following Spring and will produce light yields of crop within the second season.
- All Asparagus seeds sold by Seed Needs are Non-GMO based seed products and are intended for the current & the following growing season. All seeds are produced from open pollinated plants, stored in a temperature controlled facility and constantly moved out due to popularity.
Asparagus Vegetable Garden Seeds – Mary Washington – 1 Lb Bulk – Non-GMO, Heirloom, Gardening Seed
- Asparagus Garden Seeds – Mary Washington – 1 Lb – Asparagus officinalis
- Non-GMO – Heirloom – Open Pollinated – High Germination Rate
- Seeds For: Vegetable Gardening
- Days to Full Maturity: 2-3 Years — Perennial — USDA Hardiness Zone: 2-7
- Mountain Valley Seed Company Brand – Premium Quality Seeds
Asparagus Seed, Precoce D’argenteu, Heirloom, Non GMO, 500+ Seeds
- High in Antioxidants and Fiber
- Easy to Grow
- Great Steamed or Sauted
- Loaded with Nutrients
- Lowers Cholesterol
100Pcs Asparagus Seeds for Outdoor Home Gardening Planting Perennial Heirloom Vegetables Seed Warm Climate Growth Gardener’s Gift
- Asparagus is a perennial herb plants of the genus Asparagus family. It will become green asparagus as long as it grows in the sun.
- Indoor or outdoor-Carefully selected varieties can be easily planted in the kitchen, the interior of the entrance or the outdoor of the garden. If you have a small greenhouse or Yangqi you can plant.
- Asparagus is one of the top ten famous dishes in the world. It enjoys the reputation of “King of Vegetables” in the international market.
- Asparagus has a strong adaptability to temperature. It is cold-resistant and heat-resistant, with a suitable temperature of 25-30°C. It can be grown in a greenhouse all year round.
- If you encounter product quality problems or planting methods, please contact us, we will give you a satisfactory answer.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.