Alumaloy 20 Rods – USA Made, As Seen on TV, 1/8″ x 18″ Simple Welding Rods, Aluminum Brazing/Welding Rods, Aluminum Repair
- REPAIRS: With rods twice as long as the competition, Alumaloy repairs or fabricates virtually anything made of aluminum, pot metal, or galvanized steel. Use something as simple as a propane torch on up. No Flux needed! You can repair boats, props, storm doors, gutters, antiques, tools, condensers, molds, rims, air conditioning lines, refrigeration coils, bell housing, pontoons, transmission cases, and so much more.
- EASY TO USE: Alumaloy is as EASY as 1-2-3. Simply clean the base metal, heat the base metal, NOT THE Alumaloy ROD, repair your way into hundreds of dollars of savings. Please refer to instructional video.
- NO WORRYING: Alumaloy melts at 728 degrees Fahrenheit giving you the ability to repair the thinnest to the thickest metals without worrying about war-page or distortion. Alumaloy even repairs pot metal; one of the most difficult non ferrous metals in the world to repair!
- PERMANENT: Alumaloy is specially formulated to make strong permanent repairs that can last a lifetime. Specs include: Tensile Strength lbs/ sq.in 39,000, Compression Str.lb/sq.in 60,000, shelf life is indefinite. Alumaloy is a welcome addition to any tool box and 100% guaranteed to work for you. Each rod is approximately 1/8″ x 18″ long.
- MADE IN THE USA: Alumaloy is an environmentally friendly product. Giving you the ability to repair more and throw out less. Saving money and the planet at the same time. Unlike other specialty repair rods, Alumaloy contains no lead, no tin and no cadmium. Alumaloy is proudly made in the United States of America!
Bernzomatic AL3 Aluminum Brazing/Welding Rods with 12-Inch Rods of Working Temperature 720-750 Degrees, 2-Piece
- Package Weight: 0.01 pounds
- Brinnell hardness: 100
- Working temp: 700-750 degrees
- Made in United States
50 Pieces Aluminum Welding Rods 0.08 x 8 Inch Universal Low Temperature Welding Cored Wire Brazing Rod Tube for Electric Power, Drill Tap Polish and Paint
- What you get: each package contains 50 pieces of aluminum welding rods, sufficient for welding or surfacing welding alloy with its high strength, good forgeability and corrosion resistance features, giving you the ability to repair more and throw out less
- Material and size: made of aluminum material, which has good weldability, high thermal conductivity, high electric conductivity and processing performance, designed with powder core of the inner part for a smooth welding effect; Diameter: 2 mm/ 0.08 inch; Length: 200 mm/ 8 inch
- No solder powder needed: aluminum welding rod contains solder powder inside, so you don’t need to use other flux powder with aluminum alloy as the welding core and coating as the salt base, convenient and easy to weld
- Easy to use: heat the base metal, not the rod, until the temperature of the wire to the operating temperature of 716-752℉ (380-400 ℃), so you can rely on the parent metal heat transfer welding wire to form welds, and waiting for it natural slow cooling after welding
- Wide applications: our aluminum welding rods can be applied to repair most objects that made of aluminum, pot metal, or galvanized steel, also suitable for filling material for pure aluminum, connection with aluminum bus and guide rod of electrolytic aluminum plant and electric power, chemistry, food and so on
Blue Demon BDTP-125-01T Triple Play Low Temp Aluminum-Zinc Brazing Rod 1/8″ x 18″ 1 Lb Tube,
- One rod, 3 applications. Simple to use with only a propane torch.
- Approximately 22 sticks per tube
- Stronger than aluminum, harder than mild steel, excellent corrosion resistance
- No flux required. Welds zinc base metals, Brazed aluminum
Simple Welding Rods USA Made – From Simple Solution Now – Aluminum Brazing/Welding Rods – Make Your Repair Stronger Than The Parent Metal Every Time – 10 Rods
- Superior Performance – Much lower working temperature than the vast majority of comparable products (728 deg F / 387 deg C) lets you repair & fabricate a far greater range of aluminum and other non-ferrous metal parts. It’s never been easier.
- Gets the job done – No need for expensive training or equipment provides you the ability to use this easily whether your a novice or a pro – Easily.
- Dependable – Make clean joints with no slag enables you to create a strong quality finish on all projects just like the pros do. No-Nonsense, 39,000 psi tensile strength & 60,000 – 75,000 psi compression strength delivers the key to make your repair or fabrication stronger than the parent metal every time – Fast.
- No Flux – Works with aluminum, aluminum alloy, die-cast, bronze, nickel, titanium, zinc, copper, brass & most non-ferrous (non-magnetic) metals (does not work with steel except for galvanized steel) lets you apply quickly & easily with any handheld torch – Oxyacetylene, Mapp, Map/Pro or Propane like the best metalwork enthusiasts do.
- Usa Made – Simple Welding Rods are for every metalwork enthusiast who needs to repair or fabricate non-ferrous metal, but can’t find a simple solution using just a handheld torch.
SÜA – Aluminum E4043 Stick Electrode Rod 3/32″ x 14″ – (1 Lb)
- SÜA – E4043 is used for production or maintenance and repair welding on all weldable grades of aluminum sheets, plates, pipes, castings, and extrusions with a minimum of 3/32” thickness. Special extruded coating in this electrode is dense and without the air holes found in cheaper dip-coated electrodes and it provides a gas atmosphere to protect the arc.
- ***READ THIS: The images are for reference only. Please check Picture #2 for an approximate quantity of electrodes per pound***
- Can be used as a SMAW-stick electrode or as an oxyacetylene brazing rod. Very easy to use with an exceptionally stable arc, operating at low amperages with a very minimal amount of spatter or fumes. Weld deposits are strong, dense, porosity-free with good color match and corrosion resistance. Good weldability; rapid ignition and re-ignition, little splashing, easy removal of oxides, the characteristics of the joints are particularly good. Good capillary fluidity.
- Commonly used on irrigation piping systems, refrigeration equipment, appliances, boat parts, ornamental aluminum parts, aluminum door or window frames, aluminum ladders, tanks, shelves, automotive, trucks or bus parts, machining errors, and building-up missing sections on castings, extrusions, and plates.
- These Electrodes are 14 inches long and are available in Sizes: 3/32″, 1/8″ and 5/32″ – Available Packages: 0.5 Lb, 1 Lb and 2 Lb – Select your option from the Size Menu – Check Picture #2 for an approximate number of electrodes per pound.
solution welding flux-cored rods Weld Wire Easy Melt Welding Rods For Welding Solde Easy Melt Aluminum Welding Rods Low Temperature Easy Welding Rods No Need Solder Powder ( Diameter : 1.6mm 10 pcs )
- Perfect welding effect ：designed with full & smooth welding effect because the item comes with internal powder, great weldability and corrosion resistance, high thermal conductivity, high electric conductivity and excellent processing performance. better than normal aluminum welding rod.
- application ：include welding filler wire and spray and flame metalizing wire. it also used for argon arc welding and filling material for pure aluminum, connection with aluminum bus and guide rod of electrolytic aluminum plant and electric power, chemistry and so on.
- widely use ：this low temperature copper aluminum welding wire is suitable for welding or surfacing welding alloy/ stainless/galvanized steel/ galvanized cast iron/ copper with high strength, good forgeability & good corrosion resistance.
- Welding instructions 1. Before welding, the welded joint should be polished with sandpaper. (The paint, oxide, and oil stains on the metal surface must be removed.) 2. There is no need to add solder powder or flux during soldering. 3. First heat the joint part of the copper-aluminum pipe with medium heat to a certain temperature, and then continue to heat the welding rod. After the welding rod melts and fills the weld, turn off the fire and cool.
- No need solder powder;Size of 500*1.6mm & weight of 0.025kg, very easy to bend & carry.
30 Pieces Copper Aluminum Welding Rods 0.08 x 10 Inch Universal Low Temperature Welding Cored Wire Multipurpose Copper Aluminum Repair Rods for Welding Alloy, Stainless, Galvanized Steel, Copper
- Enough quantity: you will get 30 pieces of universal copper aluminum welding rods in total, enough quantity can satisfy your different needs in daily life and work
- Multiple use: the low temperature welding cored wires can be widely applied in electric power, chemistry, food using and so on, practical repair rods for argon arc welding and filling material for aluminum, stainless, galvanized steel, galvanized cast iron, copper with high strength
- No need solder powder: the multipurpose copper aluminum welding wires are practical and convenient to use, they come with internal powder and the melting point is 380 – 400 ℃, low temperature and no need to use other flux powder as the welding core and coating as salt base
- Nice performance: designed with powder cores, the copper aluminum welding rods have nice forgeability, conductivity and corrosion resistance, which can provide you with smooth welding effect, suitable for home and professional maintain work
- Size information: the universal low temperature welding core wires are approx. 2 mm/ 0.08 inches in diameter and 25 cm/ 10 inches in length, proper size for your working use and can reduce waste
Aluminum Welding Rods, Linkhood 20-Pack Universal Low Temperature Aluminum Welding Cored Wire for Electric Power, Chemistry, Food, Silver 0.08 x 10in/2 x 250mm (20-pack)
- WIDELY USE: suitable for welding or surfacing welding alloy with high strength, good forgeability & good corrosion resistance.
- HIGH QUALITY MATERIAL: made of aluminum material, nontoxic, odorless and durable material.
- NO SOLDER POWDER NEEDED: there is no need to use other flux powder with aluminum alloy as the welding core and coating as the salt base.
- APPLICATION: include welding filler wire and spray and flame metalizing wire. It also used for argon arc welding and filling material for pure aluminum, connection with aluminum bus and guide rod of electrolytic aluminum plant and electric power, chemistry, food and so.
- PERFECT WELDING EFFECT: designed with full & smooth welding effect because the item comes with internal powder, great weldability and corrosion resistance, high thermal conductivity, high electric conductivity and excellent processing performance.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.