Project Smoke (Steven Raichlen Barbecue Bible Cookbooks)
- Project Smoke Seven Steps to Smoked Food Nirvana Plus 100 Irresistible Recipes from Classic Slam Dunk Brisket to Adventurous Smo
Kamado Joe KJ23RHC Classic II Ceramic Charcoal Grill, 18 inch, Blaze Red
- Premium 18″ Ceramic Grill with Cast Iron Cart & Locking Wheels – The Kamado Joe Classic II gives the perfect cooking size of 18 inches along with its Premium cart that comes with the purchase of your grill, including locking casters and wheels.
- 2-Tier Divide & Conquer – Divide & Conquer Flexible Cooking System transforms the humble grill grate into the most powerful cooking tool in your arsenal. The revolutionary multi-level, half-moon design frees you to cook different foods in different styles at different temperatures—all at the same time
- Kontrol Tower Top Vent – Maintains consistent air setting for precise airflow management during dome opening and closing. Constructed of powder coated cast aluminum, the patent pending dual-adjustment top vent is rain resistant and allows you to smoke from 225F all the way to searing at 750F.
- Patented Air Lift Hinge – Reduce dome weight by 96% with the Patented Air Lift Hinge. The grill dome can be lifted with a single finger giving the most comfortable grilling experience there is.Removable Ash Catcher
- AMP (Advanced Multi-Panel) FireBox – The patent pending six-piece design eliminates breakage and increases grill efficiency.
- Instrument(s) Banjo; Mandolin.
- Year of Recording 1985.
- Record Label Folkways Records.
- Source Archive Smithsonian Center for Folklife and Cultural Heritage.
- Credits Produced by John R. Craig ; Artist Sagegrass (Musical group) ; Photography by Gilbert
Oklahoma Joe’s Longhorn Reverse Flow Smoker
- 1,060 total Square inch cooking surface- 751 Square inches in the main chamber, 309 Square inches in the firebox chamber
- Reverse-flow smoker employs a Series of 4 baffles to guide heat and smoke through the main chamber delivering an even and delicious result
- Removable baffles and optional smokestack locations for a customizable setup. Number of Grates: 4
- Firebox chamber features large stainless Steel fuel basket and clean-out door for easy ash removal
- Heavy-gauge all-steel construction, porcelain-coated cooking grates and multiple dampers for easy heat and smoke control
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.