Ashthorpe Full-Size Cutaway Thinline Acoustic-Electric Guitar Package – Premium Tonewoods – Black
- Incredible sound: Perfect for musicians-in-the-making or advanced players, this guitar features an impressive tone, standout projection and incredible sonics. It’s waiting to be heard.
- Fine hardwood construction: Guitar is made from X-braced, A-grade Spruce wood, known for its resiliency and versatility and Basswood for warmth. Whether playing soft or loud, strumming or flatpicking, the guitar remains responsive and retains its tonal integrity.
- Thinline cutaway design: The body of this full-size (41″) guitar is cut away at the neck for better access and more comfortable playing of the top frets. It’s also thinline (3″ thick) which creates an unparalleled sound & aesthetic, and is lightweight for burdenless travel and playing.
- Loaded with upgrades: On-board 4-band pickup/EQ (bass, mid-range, treble, and presence), two sets of upgraded phosphor bronze strings, and an ultra-glossy, tough-as-nails finish with chrome tuning pegs.
- Complete kit: Bundle includes the Ashthorpe guitar, a soft nylon “gig bag” guitar case, thin, medium & heavy celluloid picks, on-board 4-band pickup EQ, guitar cable, a shoulder strap, an extra set of strings and an owner’s manual.
Best Choice Products Beginner Acoustic Electric Guitar Starter Set w/ 41in, All Wood Cutaway Design, Case, Strap, Picks, Tuner – Blue
- ALL-IN-ONE ACOUSTIC-ELECTRIC GUITAR KIT: No need to purchase any additional accessories, this all-inclusive set comes with an amplifier, carrying case, strap, pick set, tuner, and more
- ULTIMATE BEGINNERS & INTERMEDIATE GUITAR: Experiment with the sound settings to better fit your genre and style; adjust the treble, bass, middle, tone, and volume from the guitar’s body and amplifier
- PLAY ACOUSTIC OR ELECTRIC: This classic guitar can be plugged into an amplifier for a customizable electric tone, or played without one for an acoustic sound. A headphone jack in the amplfier lets you practice privately without disturbing those around
- FIT FOR ALL AGES: Playing guitar is easy for beginners and experienced players alike with 11accessories including a pick-guard that keeps your guitar body scratch-free
- EASY TO PLAY: This acoustic-electric is comfortable to hold, with a cutaway shape that allows you to more comfortably reach past the neck and hit higher notes on the fretboard; OVERALL DIMENSIONS: 40.5″(L) x 15.5″(W) x 4.5″(H); Guitar Weight: 4.6 lbs.
Acoustic Electric Guitar,41 Inch Professional Cutaway Full-size Dreadnought Folk Beginner Kit Top Spruce 6 Metal Strings with Guitarra Bundle (Gig Bag, Strap, Pick all accessories
- Built-in EQ and All Accessories Included—-This acoustic-electric guitar with all beginner accessories,preamp for amplified use with volume control, 4 band EQ: bass, mid treble and presence, integrated tuner for fast and easy tuning.
- Easy Cutaway Design to Play—-The cutaway design of acoustic-electric guitar allows you easier access to the upper frets.Classical bridge unique design allows you to easily change strings and makes sure the playing tone great.
- Comfort Touch—-Inserted smooth fretboard, you will feel always comfortable and smooth when playing this cutaway acoustic-electric guitar, without scratching your hand.The strings are soft and smooth to touch with a very clear, sweet sound.
- Accurate Tune—- 41inch HAG-1 cutaway acoustic-electric guitar employed 18:1 premium machine head, run very smooth, no slack. it can help you to lock the string in position and adjust the pitch more accurate.
- Adjustable Action—-Built-in truss rod can balance the tension caused by strings or temperature change shrinking, for a straight and durable neck. The adjustable acoustic-electric guitar neck allows your hand to stay in a comfortable position by keeping the strings in a perfect height.
Takamine GD93CE-NAT Dreadnought Cutaway Acoustic-Electric Guitar, Natural
- Solid spruce top, rosewood sides and a beautiful three-piece rosewood/quilt maple back
- Slim mahogany neck and 12″-radius bound rosewood fingerboard provide great feel and playability
- Takamine TK-40D preamp system gives you a built-in tuner, three-band EQ and gain controls, mid contour switch, notch filter and EQ bypass switch for the ultimate in versatility and sound quality
- Maple body, neck and headstock binding
- Elegant Natural gloss finish
Kadence Guitar Acoustica Series, Electric Acoustic Guitar, Ash Wood with Pickup and Inbuilt tuner (Ash Wood, Electro Acoustic)
- DESIGN — The Deep Pore paint finish, Simple head design, streamlined curvature makes the head and the body integrated, beautiful. The rosewood bridge has high hardness, strong vibration conductivity, stable and rich tone transmission.
- SIZE (40 inch)—Suitable for the guitarist over 14 years old, especially the beginners, students or adults.
- SHAPE—The golden cutaway corner design is convenient for high position playing, focusing on coordination and practicality.
- QUALITY STRINGS —The surface is coated with a film coating, which is not easy to rust, which prolongs the use time of the strings and reduces the burden on the fingers when pressing the strings.
- ADJUSTABLE ACTION—-Built-in truss rod can balanced the tension caused by strings or temperature change shrinking, for a straight and durable neck. The adjustable acoustic guitar neck allows your hand to stay in a comfortable position by keeping the strings in a perfect height.
- ELECTRO-ACOUSTIC—Built-in preamp for amplified use with volume control, 2 band EQ: bass and treble, integrated tuner for fast and easy tuning.
- ACCURATE TUNE—- Kadence guitars employes 18:1 premium machine head, run very smooth, no slack. it can help you to lock the string in position and adjust the pitch more accurate.
- No Batteries are included for Safe Logistic movements
Gretsch Guitars G5022C Rancher Falcon Cutaway Acoustic-Electric Guitar White
- Body Style: Rancher 17 in. Jumbo Cutaway
- Body Material: Solid Spruce Top with Laminated Maple Back (Arched) and Sides
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Color: White with Gold Sparkle Appointments
- Neck: MahoganyFrets: 21, Vintage Fingerboard: Rosewood with Gold Sparkle Binding and B/W/B/W Purfling
Washburn 6 String Acoustic-Electric Guitar, Right (BTS9VCECH-D)
- Select Spruce top, figured walnut back and sides with quarter sawn scalloped Sitka Spruce bracing and preamp
- 25.5″ Scale, okoume neck with 2 way truss rod
- Barcus Berry LX4 preamp system
- Wood vine Fingerboard inlay
- Black Diecast tuners
- D’addario EXP-16 light set phosphor bronze strings
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Fender FA-125CE Dreadnought Cutaway Acoustic-Electric Guitar – Sunburst Bundle with Gig Bag, Strap, Strings, Picks, Fender Play Online Lessons, and Austin Bazaar Instructional DVD
- Highly affordable dreadnought acoustic-electric cutaway that is great for beginners
- Laminate spruce top and basswood back and sides produce great tone
- Nato, C-shaped neck with walnut fingerboard offers great playability
- Visually stunning Viking bridge provides great tonal support
- Fishman electronics provide solid amplified acoustic tone
Yamaha FGX800C Solid Top Cutaway Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Solid Sitka Spruce Top
- Nato Back & Sides
- Rosewood Fingerboard & Bridge
- Diecast Tuners
- System 66 feature an under-saddle piezo pickup with a 3-band EQ, an adjustable mid-range frequency control, and a precision chromatic tuner for optimum sound tailoring.
- This guitar has an adjustable truss rod
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.